Sophie's Ring Out Moves?

Chairwolf

[08] Mercenary
Just wondering if anyone knew any quick ring out moves for sophie. I saw a good thread in the Cassie forums and thought that we should have one here as well. Ill list the obvious ones off the top of my head to start things off.

Fixed and edited 9/14
Editted again 12/6 by Suirad

Front
1AA
4AAA
4AB
9A
CH 6B
3B
2B8BAK
A+B(GI A) 6B
A+B(GI B)AK
A+B(GI K)
3A+B
4B+K
A+K
a+kK
9A+K, K
11_77AA (Also RO to right)
22_88A
66B
66A+B
44B+K
236236B:4

Back
33_99B BT B+K
A+B(GI A) 33_99B BT B+K
Thanks for the contribution and sorry for late edit. Didn't have internet last few days.

Sophies Ring Out Moves?

4B by itself does not ring out.

Add A+K; A+K,K; CH 6B; 66A+B; 3A+B; 9A+K,K; 44B+K; 236K; 236236K; 236236B:4; A+B (vertical auto-gi) A,K; and 2B8BAK to the front list, and add BT B+K to the back list.

That sure seems like a lot, but most of them only RO when you're right next to the edge, are slow, or both. The most useful ones, IMO, are:

- 33_99B
- CH 6B
- A+B (vertical auto-gi) A,K
- 4A,B
- 11_77A,A
- 44B+K
- 236236B:4

A+B can RO from all counters... you can take a horizontal counter both ways forward with 6B and backwards with a quick 33B unless they changed that in the patch because I dont play her much anymore... The Kick counter RO's best by itself

9A and A+K ring out forward but in a diagonal direction, 9A to the left and A+K to the right.

I think you can add a B+K after the 33/99B for a lot of extra knockback (I don't know if it can be AC'd, or to what extent). If you bump them with her ass at just the right time, they'll be sent flying.

I think you can add a B+K after the 33/99B for a lot of extra knockback (I don't know if it can be AC'd, or to what extent). If you bump them with her ass at just the right time, they'll be sent flying.

Yup, this is without a doubt her best ringout move. Bait a high attack by sidestepping with 33 or 99 and tech crouch with 33_99B. At the same time you can align the reverse ringout.

i think i have a move that might ring out, but not sure how to do it.. I was hoping someone could help me out with the command. it's when sophie performs an impact/repel or something and immediately follows with an uppercut combo?? thanks for any help

4B+K is her best RO-move IMO. Safe, quite fast mid that RO on both Hit and CH. A bit evasive as well.

66B > run, 2B8B and 2B8BAK can RO over low walls(not sure which is better yet) so if you get the opponent up to one you can RO them with something like 4B+K > W! > 2B8BAK. Also for breakable walls 4B+K > W! > 4B+K works well.

Back