Sophitia Frame Data

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cirex

[09] Warrior
Frame data is in the last post of this thread now: http://www.8wayrun.com/threads/sophitia-frame-data.305/page-2#post-34544 (Suirad)

This is an early draft. Counter Hit properties are missing, some other moves need to be rechecked and so on, but it can give us an idea :

Code:
[b]Motion Impact Hit       Block[/b]
A i12 -5 -9
AA +4 -7
KK i13 -2 -15
6A i13 +1 -9
6AB +3 -5
22K i14 +4 -8
236B i14 - >-17
236236B - -13
B i15 0 -4
BB +4 -6
2K i15 - -
6K i15 +4 -5
3K i15 +4 -8
WS B i15 +4 -11
66K i15 - >-17
236K i15 - >-17
2B i16 - -
1B i16 - -
WS A i16 +1 -13
WS K i16 +9 -2
44K i16 +6 -6
6B i17 0 -15
4B i18 ? -3
236A i18 - -
3A i19 +2 -17
4A i19 +1 -12
3A+B i19 - >-17
66A i19 +4 -12
66A+B i19 - -9
3B i20 - >-17
4B+K i20 - -6
4K i20 +4 -17
1K i21 +2 -
22A i21 - -7
9K i22 +7 -5
WS B+K i22 - -17
44B i22 - -12
66B+KBA i24 - -17
44A i25 +4 -6
66B+K i26 - -
44B+K i26 - -
11AA i27 - -17
33B i27 - -
1A i28 - >-17
B+K i29 - -

A '-' means that the move knocks down, forces crouch or I haven't tested its properties yet.

You're welcome. I will do Cassandra's one later this week.

I'm surprised how good WS K is.

Wow thanks. I was thinking not too long ago "man I wish I knew sophie's frames" and then I stumbled upon this

In the frame data, is the 236B listed the JF version? Or is the JF version even faster than that?

It's the normal version. I totally forgot about the JF. I think the impact speed is the same, but the recovery is faster. I will try to check it later.

Hmm, so she doesn't really have any moves that give her advantage after a blocked attack. Not that she needs it. I just noticed a good Sieg player in my area using a lot of lightning soul crush attacks to add pressure to his game.

Has anyone done any research on a+kK? I don't have the means to tell for certain, but It seems like you get no Frame Disadvantage when someone blocks it...

Also, would anyone know the frames till impact of Sophitia's grabs?

yeah - A+K seems to give no disadvantage, I hit A+K, they block it easily but it LOOKS unsafe them and they eat a deathfist.

Haven't tried a+kK. I'd imagine the advantages are about the same, but a+kK is probably her slowest attack. At least it tech crouches and tracks step.

yeah - A+K seems to give no disadvantage, I hit A+K, they block it easily but it LOOKS unsafe them and they eat a deathfist.

Haven't tried a+kK. I'd imagine the advantages are about the same, but a+kK is probably her slowest attack. At least it tech crouches and tracks step.

Well you can always 236236K to get it out faster, seems to be an Ok poke on wake-up at least even if it is easy to GI. I'm a little nervous about using A+K though cause it's both slow and high and thats a bad combination. Still I'll look into it, it does connect to 236B after all...

/edit/ Just eyeballing it in practice mode it looks like A+K gives me 2 frames of disadvantage, same as WS K. Still pretty good.

When I test A+K in training mode it seems to give me advantage. I don't know exactly how much.

A+K, K leaves me at zero frames advantage/disadvantage.

You can verify it for yourself.

Go into training mode. Make it Sophie vs. Sophie. Set the computer to "record command" (it's something else on the PS3. I forget the exact name) and then have the computer do A+K and then AA as soon as possible.

Then play it back, block the A+K and then try to counter with your own AA. You'll see that the recorded commands will beat you every time, which means that Sophie has advantage after A+K on block.

Do the same thing except with A+K, K instead of A+K. You'll see that that AAs will clash every time. This means that the move is plus/minus zero.

I did that already and I beat her everytime and traded with 236B which is i14. I could be buffering too late, who knows. When I said "eyeballing" originally it might have been misleading. I didn't want to say I tested it because I didn't use caputure equipment and frame-by-frame it.

thanks for the frame data. i wanna know how you came up with it? or did you do it by guesstimation... u might wanna start with A+K K...its 0 on block...

I was trying to collect some frame data for attacks that weren't listed here and I that 66B isn't just safe on block, it's really safe. Only two frames of disadvantage I got and that's enough to frame trap some of the slower characters. Pretty strong considering all the move had going for it already. By the way, would anyone have any suggestions on how to get impact times for BT attacks?

Patch changes affect a lot of stuff and that data is 1.02. 1K is -2 on hit now WS A -12 on guard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back