Sophitia's Sword and Board / General Discussion

Do you know if it's safe?
I'm not quite sure, but from what I hear the CH does guarantee the second hit, but you're the one who have to make the call.

Also updates

-TASB hits grounded.

-I think the third hit of AAA got a buff on it's pushback on block.

Reactions: CFW
Oh boy, I really hope it's safe then, otherwise that'd be a downgrade imo.
I mean, the move was something you would do if you were bating the counter hit to get that TASB damage post-launcher, it was also a decent enough anti step tool, but I never felt like it was too attached to her main tools. It was -6 on block, but you couldn't get the second hit unless you had that CH, I imagine it will have similar properties to 3B, which I don't think it is launch punishable, but it is punishable nevertheless.

Damn, thanks y'all. I can see why she sure as hell isn't getting Pyrrha's stun with an instant input like 4K. Oh well.

Has anyone managed to play with her aGI a bit? I wonder if it GIs thrusts again, and if recovery is any bit faster (always envious of Setsuka/aPat's aGI recovery time). Pretty much the last things I'm interested in, I think.

From this we can see a few interesting things

6A has a K follow up that it is Pyrrha's Omega WRK, which used to be Cassandra 66K, probably as a minor option since I don't many uses for it, unless the knock off effect was not fully shown on the video.

TASAA no longer have natural stun to it, however on counter hit you can TASB, cuz it hits low now.

Damn, was this a recent nerf? I thought it did stun on earlier builds...
We probably saw it as a CH so far, I cannot think of a good reason as to why it no longer stuns, from the looks of it it leaves the opponent in this recovery animation, it probably allows to some follow up, but I don't know if it allows for ASB on natural hit.

Also small updates on 6AK, it ROs when the opponent is very close to the ring.
It is time stamped

Cuz they're not asking any Sophie players and everyone loves to hate on Sophie D:<

In all seriousness though, I don't think the nerf on TASB was too bad, people seem to think it is -14, which imo not that bad.

On TASAA, that one kinda bothers me, the move was not amazing and would only catch step to the left, the nerf doesn't seem too bad, specially if the second hit is guaranteed if the first one connects.

Also can anyone confirm if the second hit of 1AA is guaranteed to hit if the first one connects, cuz the first hit no longer knocks down for some stupid reason.

Yes, it did stun in earlier builds but was nerfed in the latest one unfortunately. A lot of Sophie’s stuff got nerfed lol that and her lethal hits.

Cuz they're not asking any Sophie players and everyone loves to hate on Sophie D:<

In all seriousness though, I don't think the nerf on TASB was too bad, people seem to think it is -14, which imo not that bad.

On TASAA, that one kinda bothers me, the move was not amazing and would only catch step to the left, the nerf doesn't seem too bad, specially if the second hit is guaranteed if the first one connects.

Also can anyone confirm if the second hit of 1AA is guaranteed to hit if the first one connects, cuz the first hit no longer knocks down for some stupid reason.

Sophitia is fine after the TAS B(Lethal Hit) nerf.

Sophitia's 1AA is still A NC at 4:02. All of that lows that use to KND on NH don't unless it a Run Counter triggering Lethal Hit

I only played her in the 5min vid shown this time around as I was too busy with Sieg, but I can answer a few things:

Does she still have WR A+B unblockable?

Nah she lost it in the first build and kTalon who was playing her the whole day mentioned she doesn't have it. So looks like it hasn't been added to the E3 build either.

Also small updates on 6AK, it ROs when the opponent is very close to the ring.
It is time stamped

This is actually her new WR B+K, which has been added to this build. And yeah it KND/RO, kinda reminds me of her old 4B+K in that regards. God I wish they brought that move back, one of my favs.

Sophitia is the 2nd best character in SCVI because of her 6A+B aGI countering ALL Mids & AS B & TAS B.

Where did you get that from? I did check in the first build whether it aGI's "thrust attacks" like in SCIV, and it didn't. So has it been added to the E3 build now?

Last edited:
Thank you for the clarification, I hope they add the WRA+B latter then, it was a decent move if nothing else.

Also, if you may, is there a wat your friend could give us a few comments on her? We haven't been visited by many people who played her, so all impressions and information are welcomed.

Back