Sorry for being a douche.

Fahros

[10] Knight
I just feel bad about how I acted back in the day around Soul Calibur V. I worked really hard on creating Youtube content and I took the shit that came with that, both in and out of game, really personally. The good and the bad. It all got to my head. I was still a kid, and I acted like one, and I feel bad about it. I tried to do right, but it didn't go right. I remember meeting a lot of the negativity around my channel and videos with a big "fuck you attitude", and that's just not how I really am anymore; so that bothers me. I kind of wish I could just have it all deleted, to be honest, because I'm not that person anymore, and it reflects poorly on who I am now.

Anyway, looking back, I can see I was a douche in a lot of ways. It makes me cringe to watch a lot of the old videos. I have grown up a lot over the last six years. I don't expect anyone to really take this apology, but I just felt like putting it out there. With Soul Calibur VI on the horizon, I feel like we're all gonna run in to each other on some place or another.

I know I was just a shitty meme back in Soul Calibur V, but I'm gonna try and do better in VI. I'm just gonna try to keep to myself and do my thing. It's looking like a great game, and another great chance for Soul Calibur to get more exposure.

If you're one of the people who feel like I've wronged you in the past, I'm sorry about that, and I hope we can put it aside and enjoy SCVI together.

If not, I get it.

Cheers, hope SCVI is good to all of us.

Hey man, you're the main reason I started learning this game at first. We all have things we wish we could do differently and that is not easy to face, especially in front of others. I have a lot of respect for this post. I got you man, can't wait to get some SC6 games in!

It takes a lot for a guy to admit when he was in the wrong, specially after all these years. Glad to see you back in action on Calibur.

Hey man I know we've had our problems in the past and I'm over it. Being able to admit when you were wrong means alot even if some people say it doesn't and I appreciate it

It's good that you seek to learn from your mistakes. ...although, I've never seen this behavior though 0_o Was this during the Doin' Work series?

I feel your pain buddy. Anyone who's been on this site for a long time knows how unanimously hated I was. I wouldn't say a was a douche , but let's just say that I didn't understand Internet culture which includes light hearted trolling. I took it personally. I'm a sensitive guy. I take mood stablizers now. Now I could care less what people think about me.

Chin up brag

Pretty sure I have always been universally loved by everyone but i know how you feel.
Looking forward to your sc6 videos btw.

You insulted me quite a bit before "unfriending" me on facebook after disagreeing with my personal beliefs.

I don't use facebook anymore but I hope we can still be "friends".

peace

We're all human here, @Fahros
If you don't mind i'd like to use this occasion to say:
Sorry @Rex Dart for implying your name being a synonym for retard.
I disliked your opinion, in the thread, and out of childishness found it a funny play on your name.
But as @EvangelioN correctly stated, i was acting like a cringy asshole.
Not at all decent.
Sorry.
I will try to learn from my mistakes to not repeat them.
Good night.

I have no I idea what you did that made you a douche but I watched your videos back in the day and you were the person that made me even try SC5. Hope you make content for SC6 when it releases.

Back