Soul Calibur 2 HD Wishlist

Jakajantiamu

[11] Champion
What kinds of tiny features would you all like to see included in the online functionality of Soul Calibur 2 HD? I know the game is pretty much a straight up port with online functionality but I was just thinking.

#1 Include leaderboard rankings so that people can compete in winning more 1 hit K-O battles and or making it further in the never ending battle matches than anyone else. It gives gamers a different way to compete, if they want to.

#2 If it is easy to fix, remove the step guard issue.

#3 Try to get Spawn and Heihachi together as guest characters in one game, that way it will add more value to the game for people who played one or the other. I know Link is not a possibility.

Regarding online match-making. How do you think the lobby and or other system should work? I personally liked SC5's global coliseum but the online lobby system did not appeal to me much, usually because of immature hosts.

Also just random rambles here. But I am excited that SC2 is returning to HD form just so I can go back and enjoy all the fighting Katas again and extra content. It should be a fun ride no matter what we get though.

I know this sounds dumb, but I would like to see weapon trail colors besides the basic white. I remember seeing only white in SC2.

I remember seeing only white in SC2.
You remember wrongly, everyone has their unique trail color since forever i think, and definately in SCII i just checked via youtube video.

Edit: On Topic:
Keep all the different modes like team battle etc.
Make all the different Vs. modes available in online play.
Don't forget those modes when making SC Lost Swords.

I'm just excited to play Siegmare again :D

Those golf swings and stances. Now I can have both at the same time!

Here's what I want. I personally don't think they'll be changing anything. consider it the PS2 version pretty much. HOWEVER. Some of the online stuff can probably be more...reliable requests? Just saying...

No particular order:
1. All characters, costumes, weapons, extra stuff unlocked from the start. Just like SC1 on XBLA.
2. No Weapon Master Mode, Incorp some kind of new Online Conquest mode or something instead.
3. Full Online Leaderboard Functionality for all Single Player Game Modes
4. Lobby/Spectator system like SCV, with updated netcode.
5. Multiple VS Modes for Online Play(Versus, Team Battle, Extra Versions of those, Vs. (and Extra VS)Survival Mode: Player plays random Player in a one round match. Winning player stays, losing player is sent back to search again)
6. Online Presets: Auto select character/Weapon/stage upon character/weapon/stage select screen load. Can be set to random or to choose from a pool of 3 selections, which is randomly chosen for you out of that small pool)
7. Online Practice Mode.

Reasonable Request: Tekken Revolution netcode. Characters Unlocked at the start.

Un-Reasonable Request: Tag 2 Styled Training mode(record function, ect.)

They don't need to change a thing about this game. G2 made the game interesting and actually balanced the game. If you don't like it because you can't do it go complain about wave dashing in smash bros melee. Fighting games are not supposed to be user friendly for people unwilling to study the game and practice.

ALL THESE COMMENTS ASKING FOR CHANGES JUST PROVES EVERYONE KNOWS SC2 IS TRASH.

I SAID IT BEFORE, PEOPLE ONLY LIKE SC2 AS A GUILTY PLEASURE. YOU SCUM FUCKS!

Back