Soul Calibur 2 HD Wishlist

remove step guard and game instantly becomes the greatest fighting game EVER MADE

DLC stages and costumes would be nice too :)

#unlesswegotaconsoleportofSC3ArcadeEdition:3

remove step guard and game instantly becomes the greatest fighting game EVER MADE

DLC stages and costumes would be nice too :)

#unlesswegotaconsoleportofSC3ArcadeEdition:3

Remove step guard and the game will be unplayable. Frames in this game are too good, step guard is absoltely necessary to deal with this.

One example: Yoshis 1A is a i12 , MID, 65ish Damage on ch, Full tracking mid pseudo blockstun. Without step guard Yoshi is immediate broken tier--> BAN. Game is worse then before.

Remove step guard and the game will be unplayable. Frames in this game are too good, step guard is absoltely necessary to deal with this.

One example: Yoshis 1A is a i12 , MID, 65ish Damage on ch, Full tracking mid pseudo blockstun. Without step guard Yoshi is immediate broken tier--> BAN. Game is worse then before.

Don't care. I want my step killing moves to work. I don't wanna be bored with a super defensive 3d fighting game.

I'm NOT saying they should remove step guard and NOT adjust certain move properties.

But I AM saying, THAT STEP GUARD NEEDS TO GO!

I don't think it should have any DLC to be honest. If people want characters like Tira and stuff then they should just redo the 3rd game.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

I'm hoping "Fall 2013" doesn't occur somewhere around February 2014 :x
If this happens, then it could mean that Project Soul is adding more stuff into the game than they originally have planned.

Last edited:
As for an actual wishlist...

No CEs/BEs
Meterless GI
No getting hit during ukemi
No 50% wall combos
No mysterious throw break damage
No guard burst
No Taki air throw
No Tira
No Viola

As for an actual wishlist...

No CEs/BEs
Meterless GI
No getting hit during ukemi
No 50% wall combos
No mysterious throw break damage
No guard burst
No Taki air throw
No Tira
No Viola

They would have to change that to "SnoozeCalibur II"

I got a wish......How but an offcial release date. that would be splendid. And leave everything exactly as it was with the OG game. Please dont change a thing!

They would have to change that to "SnoozeCalibur II"
And leave everything exactly as it was with the OG game. Please dont change a thing!

That what I want too :x
SCII has none of those things, and all I'm wishing for is they keep it that way xD And I'm sure they will...I think the main thing they are changing is the resolution (well okay, and online support, but that goes without saying at this point).

Back