Soul Calibur 2 HD Wishlist

Thats what was directed at you. And I would like to refer to your signature as just one of many many many examples of "half witted comments."
Your complaining about it is fine, it doesn't refute my conclusions/suggestions or my supported perception of the franchise's current state.

Swordsman's Soirée: Unlock All Characters20
gp-g.png
WHY MUST YOU DO THIS NAMCOOOOOOOO

Am I the only one who wants to have to unlock stuff? I don't want to spend $60 on a game just to have everything handed to me at the beginning. I can sorta understand with this game though since it's a remake and most of us have played the original already but I'd rather unlock everything myself.

Am I the only one who wants to have to unlock stuff? I don't want to spend $60 on a game just to have everything handed to me at the beginning. I can sorta understand with this game though since it's a remake and most of us have played the original already but I'd rather unlock everything myself.
It's good to work hard for your stuff. Of course when it comes to tournaments, Project Soul should add an "Exhibition mode" option for offline versus so that all characters are unlocked.

It seems there keeping things pretty much the same as the original SC2 for now so one thing i really hate and can't understand is why have they took out death cries? i heard a few in the videos but they should scream after every death like usual, suprisingly its more of a big thing than i thought, SC2s death cries were awesome/funny and it just seems so wierd without them

If they remove step~G will be great.I'm D-pad player and for me it's almost impossible to do it.Stick players will be in huge advantage!

If they remove step~G will be great.I'm D-pad player and for me it's almost impossible to do it.Stick players will be in huge advantage!
Really? IMO I think it's easier on the D-pad, but that's just me. Just press down or up and G immediately.

EDIT: @Infernum I just realized you main Ivy too lol she had the best step in the game I think. Better abuse it! :D

Last edited:
Wait... is this actually based on the PAL version, not the NTSC version? The PAL version was broke as shit.

I don't know what the broke stuff in PAL version was
One thing I do remember is Ivy's Spiral Punishment... :4::A+B::(B):

This move has a guard break at the end on the last hit. It has an extremely wide radius and with the guard break, its pretty much impossible to punish. This is how it is supposed to work, and is how it works in the NTSC version.

However, in the PAL version there is a bug with the move... the guard break comes into effect a frame BEFORE the last hit of the move. Which of course makes it a non-flaming, non-soul-charge UNBLOCKABLE. So its a completely safe, unsteppable, unblockable, which has the ability to lock opponents down... with massive ring out potential.

So if you block this move... in a game which is all about blocking... you lose.

Back