soul calibur 4 astaroth hlp on the xbox360

Astaroth123

[08] Mercenary
i need hlp getting the right combos i know how to do all the grabs but can someone just list a couple good ones? o and im no noob.(o dont use number system pls i dont get it yet)

these are my combos
1. :6:+B+K if he does the second part :6:+:(A):+:(B): ,:2:+A+K
2. :(4):+B,:3:+A,Y,:3:+A,A, :(4):+A,Y, :2::8:,A+G/A+G
those are my very best combos

Here you go:

7 8 9 = :7::8::9:
456 = :4::5::6:
123 = :1::2::3:

Note that it works just like the number pad on your keyboard.

As far as NC and NCC go:

NC means Natural Combo: The combo will work so long as the first attack hit.
NCC means Natural combo on counterhit: The combo will work as long as the first attack was a counter hit.

I can't really help with astaroth combos as I'm not a completely competent Astaroth, but this thread should help:

http://8wayrun.com/threads/hairy-axe-wound-eat-it-combos.510/

As far as what I use when I DO play Asta:

:6::3::2::1::4::B:+:G: :2::8::B:+:G:

CH :6::K: :2::B:+:K: :A:+:G:

:2::2:_:8::8::B::4: :2::8::B:+:G:

Are my main combos.

whoa astaroth123. You have been around for awhile. I remember playing you a few years ago. You musta put this game down for awhile or something.
My old fat ass is still on xbl almost daily. Id be happy to get some rounds in with you

HRD

THANKS Destin!!! HRD srry to say but ur thinkin of a different Asaroth123 but id be happy to play. i mean if ur up (im not the best but im pretty good)... is it possible u could hlp me with ast? and whats ur xbl name ill get to u as fast as possible.

nope

and another question.on the xb360 when do you get the bunny helmet for astaroth.(the helmets on the astaroths in my signature)

think it's Downloadable Content :).

R u sure??!! i hope its not casu if it is im going to get really pissed off

whats it called?

how much is the downloadable content?

Like 5 dollars or something around that mark I think. Not totally sure on the cost but I'm fairly certain it is DLC. With it you get a bunch of other costume items from previous games so it isn't like you're paying $5 for one hat.

IM GOING CRAZY *SHOUTING MY ASS OFF* YYYYYYYYYYYYY DOES THE WORLD HAVE TO BE SOOOOOO UNFAIR :sc2ast2: DONT RUB IT IN U ASS HOLE. STUPID PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

were can u buy the DLC?

I'm not on X-Box, but does it have a store you can buy add-ons from? Probably there, if not I'm sure someone else is on XBL and bought them. They'll see this and they can tell you.

@Astaroth123

i'm on XBl, so if you want help with the big guy, i can help you. But my mic doesn't work too well (makes annoying noises) .

o srry partisan i do that alot usually by accident :(

how much is 100 c? and can u just buy it from the xbox makrtplace?

THANKS EVERBODY!!!!!!!!

Here's two combos I use sometimes (I'll simplify them then put the correct notations) :
:3:A,:6:B,:2::2:_:8::8:K,:2::2:_:8::8:B
:3:A,:2::2:_:8::8:B:4:,:2::8:B+G

Notations:
3A 6B 88_22K 88_22B
3A 88_22B4 ~ 28B+G

Back