Soul Calibur 5 CaS: Zevan Style

Zevan

[10] Knight
Now that I have my sweaty little palms on a copy of SCV, I decided to delve deep into the vast ocean that is CREATION MODE. Metaphor aside, there is nearly endless combinations of outfits, armors and customization options to be explored in CaS mode, so I thought I'd share some of my first works of art with my favorite people:

Part 1:
Draesus the Gladiator:
scaled.php
scaled.php

Claire Valan the Mercenary:
scaled.php

Ellise the Engineer:
scaled.php
scaled.php

Part 2:
Maxataur:
scaled.php

scaled.php

Plague Doctor:
scaled.php
scaled.php

And last, but not least, Zevan myself!
soulcalibur1.png

scaled.php

Part 3:
Ethan the Engineer (Brother of Ellise)
scaled.php
soulcalibur8.png

Rei the Ghostly Wanderer
soulcalibur11.png

soulcalibur12l.png

Ether the Steamscarred (Ethan after a severe steam burn):
soulcalibur15.png

soulcalibur14.png

Draesus the Warrior (his 2p, essentially):
soulcalibur10.png

soulcalibur9.png

As a Bonus: Just a snapshot of some character portraits:
soulcalibur13.png
Expect more in the near future!

I didn't create NEW character I just simply give my mains new clothes..

aPat is dressed as Virgil, and Cevry is a cowboy =)

How did you get pictures that clear?

I absolutely adore your gladiator, by the way.
Here's a secret for those who have PS3s. Go to Creation Mode, choose any of your already made characters and bring them into edit mode. Then push start and a menu will pop up. Choose View and you get a nice clear look at your character, changing poses with R1 and L1. At that point, open the PS3 menu and go to the pictures section and choose "Take a Screenshot" or something along those line. Follow the prompt and BAM! You got the file in the Picture section, ready to export onto a thumbdrive to share with the world.

Here's a secret for those who have PS3s. Go to Creation Mode, choose any of your already made characters and bring them into edit mode. Then push start and a menu will pop up. Choose View and you get a nice clear look at your character, changing poses with R1 and L1. At that point, open the PS3 menu and go to the pictures section and choose "Take a Screenshot" or something along those line. Follow the prompt and BAM! You got the file in the Picture section, ready to export onto a thumbdrive to share with the world.

WHY DIDN'T I KNOW THIS BEFORE

YOU ARE AN AMAZING PERSON THANK YOU

Kamina shades.

I love you.

Also you had the same idea as me for a plague doctor. I've been struggling to find good enough parts for it.

Kamina shades.

I love you.

Also you had the same idea as me for a plague doctor. I've been struggling to find good enough parts for it.
Yeah, he was a pain in the arse to create. You'd think they'd include better plain robes.

As for the shades, I am quite proud of my ingenuity if I don't mind saying. Just jabbing a couple of Triangle accessories into his (my) eye sockets did the trick.

What?! No fair. Of course Xbox 360 would be the one that doesn't include this.

Just realized that your gladiator is just a template with a few changed colors, but it's cool. Most of my characters in SCIV were exactly that. He still looks insane.

Just realized that your gladiator is just a template with a few changed colors, but it's cool. Most of my characters in SCIV were exactly that. He still looks insane.
Wait, he was a template? *checks CaS*

Well shit, he's the warrior template. I seriously had no idea when I made him, now I don't feel nearly as awesome. Just for that, I am going to make Draesus a 2p that's completely original.

Back