Soul Calibur 5: Taki Discussion

Srry this Dsnt have much to do with this conversation but is Taki hard to use because she looks really fun and annoying lol

not any harder to learn than any other character I'd say. Just like any character, it takes a lot of practice to get comfortable with her, but you can get there. And she's tons of fun once you get used to her :]

Learning Taki isn't hard. Using her against some characters is challenging sometimes, it takes experience.

Ty to ima be trying her this Friday coming up I'm spool exited I did all the research I copied every one of her moves down and when I'm motivated nothing stops me from bein pretty good lol Ty again

Maybe SC IV PO B+K (Wind Stalker) is now PO 8K, and SCIV PO 8K (Dragon Wheel) is now PO K, with SC IV PO K being gone or another input.

Or you're right and the combined move BT PO 8K is now a safe mid attack throw, blockable though.

I was only able to do BT PO 8K Wind Stalker Attack Throw on the SCV Demo, but i don't know if that would have been blockable or what PO K does.
I've seen a BT PO Dragon Wheel/Wind Stalker-ish move getting blocked though on stream.
So if there's only one PO Backflip/Dragon Wheel/Wind Stalker move it's probably blockable.

BTW we are talking about Natsu here right?

Back