Soul Calibur 6 CaS Discussion

Are you saying they changed the Main Bad Guy voice or was it always this, even in SoulCalibur V? I pulled the voice actors from an old GameFAQs thread that I was involved in, which involved pegging down the voice actors based on the credits and comparing to sources, and I assumed all those were correct.
The voice for Main Bad Guy was always Jenkins, yes. The rest are indeed correct.

Am I the only one that cringes everytime we see these extremely basic nonsensical creations people have spent 5 minutes making? (knowing how much is possible with time spent).

My creations will be highly detailed and elaborate with patterns, textures, tattoos, and other intricate details to make them distinct and interesting. I feel like any creation that doesn't blend in well with the main cast is not good enough (by my own standards).

Elitism is a thing even in CaS, who knew.

It would be elitism if we weren't aware of the fact the footage is just from previewers/reviewers testing it. Its not to say they wouldn't be capable of making something as detailed as us if they had the time.

It gets on my "creative" nerves seeing people messing around with CaS. I won't wonder with myself getting the game eventually just so i can create something cool to vent my frustration! (Unfortunately, no SCVI for me on launch day. Money and life problems. I do hope i'll get it later down the line though.)

It gets on my "creative" nerves seeing people messing around with CaS. I won't wonder with myself getting the game eventually just so i can create something cool to vent my frustration! (Unfortunately, no SCVI for me on launch day. Money and life problems. I do hope i'll get it later down the line though.)

Once we've got the honeymoon period with the game out of the way we'll have to get a thread going to show off our characters and maybe do some swaps with the new download character system. Maybe friendly's in casual lobby too to test them out!

Kind of like SCV's CaS review thread by brucege? I like the sound of that. And, from what i'm seeing around, some mods and older members are contemplating on reworking from the ground-up the whole CaS experience with more active threads for this entry and what-not. Personally, i'm thrilled just by thinking about it!
EDIT: search for kyrt's Is Create-A-Soul Important thread if you haven't already done so, to get a general idea about what's going on.

I already eight characters planned out for CaS and I'm excited to see what else stimulates my creative gears once I actually have my hands on the game.

I remember there was an argument a while back about Nightmare having Siegfried's giant katana. I came across these.
IMG_20181014_233413_735.jpg

This guy is fought in Mi-na's story and he uses Sieg's style and the sword.
IMG_20181014_233349_369.jpg

People falsely thought at first that Sieg lost the sword in favor of Nightmare but, since we essentially talk about the same guy it turns out that they both share it. Win-win situation!
Also, a new weapon for Nighty:
IMG_20181014_233315_142.jpg

Mind you folks, this one will look good with masculine Elf or Orc CaS!

Back