Soul Calibur 6 CaS Discussion

For those who always wanted a new 3D Mortal Kombat game, well you have it now lol

Dp8dgqHVAAEOSt6.jpg

I noticed that some of the races don't have moving mouths, I can understand this for some of the races, but the Malefic could have a moving jaw, anyone else agree? Think they will update some of the races to have moveable mouths?

I noticed that some of the races don't have moving mouths, I can understand this for some of the races, but the Malefic could have a moving jaw, anyone else agree? Think they will update some of the races to have moveable mouths?
Doubtful. Most of the races are slapdash jobs and I honestly think aren't worth having outside of Revenant and Lizardman. The rest could be done with facial presets having elf ears/animal ears and having the other shit available as a texture applicable to skins.

Doubtful. Most of the races are slapdash jobs and I honestly think aren't worth having outside of Revenant and Lizardman. The rest could be done with facial presets having elf ears/animal ears and having the other shit available as a texture applicable to skins.

Yeah. The Malefic and Darksider races in particular used to just be faces in Broken Destiny. Interestingly enough, they actually had moving mouths there. In the PSP game.

What's even worse is that you can fight lizardmen in Libra of Soul and Soul Chronicle that wear equipment which you can't put on your own lizardmen. It's insanely frustrating.
I'm thinking that it's possible that we may get Lizardman's SoulCalibur IV armor in the first armor pack.

How in the world do I take reasonably decent screen shots on the X-Box One and then share it to the computer. I tried hooking my memory stick to the x-box but can find no way to transfer... wanted to share some of my creations but... ugh... I miss how easy it was with 5 and 4 on my PS3.

Jairus, Hand of Judgment

01-jpg.53232

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 163 lb
Allegiance: The Order
Arcana: IV - The Emperor
Theme: Deadland Call
Destined Battle: XIII

Once the sworn brother and a rival of XIII, they have become mortal enemies following the latter's defection from the Order. Jairus remains loyal to the tenets and continues to uphold them as if their puppet. Raised as Father's child, Jairus holds a princely visage most suitable for one chosen to lead the Right Hand at his young adulthood. He believes himself to be a savior to Navarre and thus carries out his duty to claim that Kingdom as tribute to Father, unaware that it has a surviving claimant and his former brother is at her side. Thus he will carry out his duties to eliminate XIII and all who'd support him. Despite the persona of a hero to the many, he is a zealot power as one with a great gift from the head of the Order. "All to the glory of Father."

03-jpg.53233

06-jpg.53235

05-jpg.53236

02-jpg.53237

Notes: Key word to his design was "Inquisitor." I originally thought he'd be sightly buffer but everything about him as I was creating him in SCVI from his outfit to his voice just screamed, "this is Jairus." I intended to make his design a foil to XIII by giving him a fancy outfit. The scar was a last minute addition, but it looked like a cross and I thought that maybe Right Hands would mark their foreheads with a cross. And incidentally, the scales on his coat remind me of Patroklos. Also wanted to make him look like the kind of character that pisses me off. At one point, I envisioned him looking similar to Xander from Fire Emblem Fates or any of the similar characters in that series whose actions really piss me off.

Back