Soul Calibur 6 CaS Discussion

I guess the question that follows is, would we have been okay with low resolution poorly rendered versions of all the missing equipment parts?

Dude, that's not even a question. There's presumaly hundreds missing, I'd fucking take Soulcalibur 3 version of all the missing equipments at this point lol. Soulcalibur 5 assets look fine with full hd resolution. They were kept down by the 720p on ps3. I've seen footage of emulators running the game at full HD and the assets actually look decent.

Saying this goes against every fiber of my being but I really do wish we had more modest clothes for females.

Man, I understand they want to release some items for dlc, but they didn't have to severely cripple our options to do it. For instance, why the hell do we only have the Gorgon Helm without the rest of the armor set? Its completely nonsensical
Yeah... is impossible to even use it without the remaining armor set of it. I can't seem to find a use for it alone.

Man, I understand they want to release some items for dlc, but they didn't have to severely cripple our options to do it. For instance, why the hell do we only have the Gorgon Helm without the rest of the armor set? Its completely nonsensical
Yeah... is impossible to even use it without the remaining armor set of it. I can't seem to find a use for it alone.
XYKNhHv.jpg

tBEcfEY.jpg

De2zc0H.jpg

SIU2Lbf.jpg

Is there a video or directory of some sort that has all sc3 CAS parts(unlocked as well)? I just wanted to see the parts for comparison.
I haven't seen it if there is, but I might be able to make one. I've got everything unlocked on SoulCalibur III, replayed it earlier this year.

For me there is a great lack of shoes, leather boots, etc and also lower body parts like better pants designs and stuff. SC III had the best stuff available. I really liked the type-X hairstyle in SC III.
I'd love to have the Type X hairstyle return, honestly, since it would actually be able to be long this time around. It'd especially be nice if it were modeled after KOS-MOS' first hairstyle in Xenosaga 3, since the bangs would be toned down a bit.

The boobybutt succubus on top of the Gorgon helm has always hampered its use to me. I mostly like the design otherwise, though it has a spikes-spikes-and-more-spikes ordeal going on like a lot of SCIV helmets.

I only pray when the DLC armor pack comes out after 2B, is worth the wait. I will expect they will resell some of the stuff from SC IV and V with just a few new things. I only wish for more decent body parts for the females like I said before. I really like the boots of Maxi for the male characters. My point is add more quality stuff for the females. Getting tired of using the same old Cuff Boot or Purge Leggings...

Hold up a second... You mean someone actually tweeted an original character and not a re-creation? This is blasphemy!!!

XYKNhHv.jpg

tBEcfEY.jpg

De2zc0H.jpg

SIU2Lbf.jpg

I haven't seen it if there is, but I might be able to make one. I've got everything unlocked on SoulCalibur III, replayed it earlier this year.

Well, yeah, someone is bound to make it work. But the fact of the matter is that they still excluded the rest of the gearset. What's incredibly ironic about that CaS is that it's the White Knight Gear, which happened to have it's helmet missing. Not only that, but the Dark Knight Set is missing completely and both were dlc in the last game. It's strange they included former dlc pieces into SC6's base game (this & Valkyrie armor), yet a lot of the recurring pieces are gone and will likely come as dlc.

giphy (2).gif

I'm almost led to think that perhaps the NPCs in Soul Chronicle and Libra of Soul were made under very rigid deadlines, hence why they're so basic and uninspired. And then only those CaS pieces ended up being in the game because they were already being used for models that are in action in the game, hence why the rest got left in the dust during development.

Though that doesn't explain why characters like Han-myong and color edited Mitsurugi as Arthur both have fuller beards.

I'm still curious about Salia's hair tbh. She's the only LoS NPC with a unique hairstyle after all. And it's a nice one too. I wonder if it was supposed to be in the game but they had to remove it for some reason?

If we do get some more SC4 equipment, I'm really hoping for the Princess Shoes and Belle Boots. I need me some heels boots.

Amy and Hwang also have unique hair. Han-myeong and Arthur have unique facial hair.
I wasn't including Amy since I'm pretty sure her hair is just her SC4 hair. Didn't notice Hwang's though. But the more notable thing about Salia's is that it's a hairstyle we've never seen before.
Also wasn't Arthur just an edit of Mitsurugi?

I wasn't including Amy since I'm pretty sure her hair is just her SC4 hair. Didn't notice Hwang's though. But the more notable thing about Salia's is that it's a hairstyle we've never seen before.
Also wasn't Arthur just an edit of Mitsurugi?

Arthur is literally just Mitsurugi blonde with a fuller beard and an eyepatch.

XYKNhHv.jpg

tBEcfEY.jpg

De2zc0H.jpg

SIU2Lbf.jpg

Yeah that’d be awesome if you ever get a chance. I don’t think I ever unlocked everything in sc3 it was that packed...and my data got corrupted so that didn’t help.

Back