Soul Calibur 6 CaS Discussion

Hey just need to reiterate improvements to the mode.
1. Creating equipment templates. For example the same equipment and extra positions across two different races. Colors stickers would carry over with equipment.
2. Favorite color palette. You could keep a number of colors for application.
3. If sticker positioning had a numerical value.
4. Creation code. Example would be that in mass effect there would be a code that will represent the changes you made to your character. If you deleted your save file you could simply keep that code and recreate the exact same character. This could be implemented so we could share our CaS cross/same platforms effectively.
5. When working on extra pieces/ stickers copying and pasting would be effective to create in detail.
6. There is equipment that is no longer compatible together that was in older versions. Such as skirts and the Valkyrie Fauld. I would like them to used together one again.

I appreciate everyone here. I don't and will not create a Twitter account. But I hope that ideas here reach the Project Soul team.

Hope the first one gets released with Pencil-Chan.

I think I’ve gotten decent at custom facial hair with stickers.
5C4758A3-9A6F-4776-8BB3-4441C94AD0BA.jpeg

But light hair is kind of tough... And why is Kilik so attractive with a buzz cut?

It’s blond that’s hard to work with for the light beards and even using a heart since it’s always going to be either too light (using the lipstick as seen on Siegfried) or too dark (as with the beard as Nightmare.)

I really don’t get why facial hair isn’t an option... Also note I used the rough looking “face paint” on the page with the scars and wrinkles to make them look more battle-hardened.

But why does Maxi look so good with a moustache and Groh suits being a ginger? Also did experiments on my main CaS because armor breaks are so embarrassing when they leave him in a spiked jock strap.
016207B0-4023-4CD9-A244-01CAA277B26A.jpeg

3421CF2A-B273-471B-A753-E9EC2E44A633.jpeg

I put the labels on the close-up in the wrong spots by the way, but I don’t see much of a difference.

Last edited:
What a coincidence. That character of yours is named XIII I downloaded him from the network. That's a real nice work and I liked what you did with the beard and roman outfit. I struck me out of a movie costume design.

Is it me or are the sword demon leg guards broke as hell. Like, they work fine for Yoshi, but that is IT. On humans and most of the main cast they remove the texture, and shading. On the malfested with markings they give the feet markings, same with cerv. It changes the full malfested texture completely. The automatons have it the worst. literally become Yoshi from the waist down, complete with blue skin.

I love the design of the hakama and faulds, even the "shoes" are cool but the exposed skin literally make them unusuable. I hope this gets fixed cause the sword demon hakama looks awesome otherwise.

Is it me or are the sword demon leg guards broke as hell. Like, they work fine for Yoshi, but that is IT. On humans and most of the main cast they remove the texture, and shading. On the malfested with markings they give the feet markings, same with cerv. It changes the full malfested texture completely. The automatons have it the worst. literally become Yoshi from the waist down, complete with blue skin.

I love the design of the hakama and faulds, even the "shoes" are cool but the exposed skin literally make them unusuable. I hope this gets fixed cause the sword demon hakama looks awesome otherwise.
I didn't like the pelvic guard so I just put this cylinder over ver it. And made an identical one in the back

Attachments

• PS Communities_20181216_171951.jpg
    PS Communities_20181216_171951.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 233
So there is an update, but they won't allow any of 2Bs items be accessible. I did find this though. I'm not too happy with the hat, top and swimsuit with name tag. But now we'll have to wait a couple more months for the 2nd dlc pack
Edit: they also rereleased the halter top bikini. So I'm not exactly sure if this is free equipment or season pass. But I'm not sure I'm ok with them making a dime rereleasing equipment at such a slow pace.

Attachments

• PS Communities_20181217_050144.jpg
    PS Communities_20181217_050144.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:
Wait what.. were those items not pre-order for Japan or something? Please god let that not be the dlc pack.

Wait what.. were those items not pre-order for Japan or something? Please god let that not be the dlc pack.
They are the DLC items from the previously Japan-only preorders, but since they came with the patch before 2B, I wouldn't say they are indicative or representative of the equipment packs, just a free bonus, better than us never getting these items ever.

They are the DLC items from the previously Japan-only preorders, but since they came with the patch before 2B, I wouldn't say they are indicative or representative of the equipment packs, just a free bonus, better than us never getting these items ever.
Ohh thanks for saying that cause I haven’t even downloaded the patch lol

So I kinda feel like they shouldn't have bothered with giving us 2B's things for customization of they weren't going to really try and make them work. It's annoying that 2B's outfit is just a whole piece, for one, so you can't use the individual parts in creative ways, and of course, it clips with everything, just about, so it's really a pain to try and use. The skirtless version is a bit more friendly, but still doesn't really allow for what I'd ever use the parts for. On top of that, it's very strange, but 2B's body proportions are tied to her clothes. Try putting 2B's outfit on Ivy, and you'll notice a few things change quite drastically. It's bizarre.

On top of that, her weapon sets aren't complete. No matter which weapon you use, the spear and the fist weapons are going to be the Virtuous style in their default color, and it clashes. I was doing an attempt to make the Cruel variant through recolor, and I noticed that the spear and fist weapons didn't take the recolor, and so I tried the other weapons to see if they were any different, only to discover that they don't even change at all.

Is there a reason why 2B created characters only have one intro and one win pose? They only seem to do the model walk in the beginning and the salute at the end. Yoko Taro's CaS at least sheathed their weapon and stuff as a winpose.

Has anyone noticed that all the 2B outfits actually morph character models to have wider hips and a tiny waist? Sophitia and Ivy look like Kardashians with 2B's skirt-less bodysuit

Has anyone noticed that all the 2B outfits actually morph character models to have wider hips and a tiny waist? Sophitia and Ivy look like Kardashians with 2B's skirt-less bodysuit

Yeah, a lot of us were real excited over the CAS possibilities with 2B but unfortunately it looks as if they got lazy with her. It is apparently so bad they refused to even fit the outfit properly on other characters and just forced characters to fill out the exact outfit size.

Back