Soul Calibur 6 CaS Discussion

Yeah that's back from Lost Swords. Lisa and I were already talking about it in PMs, and she posted the image here for everyone else to see.

I want his clothes available in CaS D:
latest

I would like to see Vic Mignogna cosplay Iska Farkas. He could definitely pull it off, and last year when he was recalling his roles, he mentioned SoulCalibur first, and even though it is Legends, of all things, I still had a heart aflutter moment that he thinks so highly of the roles he plays to even remember it.

I would like to see Vic Mignogna cosplay Iska Farkas. He could definitely pull it off, and last year when he was recalling his roles, he mentioned SoulCalibur first, and even though it is Legends, of all things, I still had a heart aflutter moment that he thinks so highly of the roles he plays to even remember it.
In fairness, Iska was a genuinely hella good character -- like, one of the only good things about that craptastrophe of a game, and damn near all of that good went into him. And those final boss sequences involving him and his "sister" were genuinely cool as fuck.

I still sometimes pull that shit up on YouTube once in a while for a watch. I love everything about that sequence.

Hey that's a neat helmet. How did you make it?

You know, we have a whole board here on 8WR for sharing your creations, if you'd like to make a thread there.

You utilize the centurion's helm but then also use the plume from the objects selection. With careful placement, rotation and colouring, there are several configurations that look decent and roughly natural looking that provide some aesthetic variation on the base helm, which is a little wonky in design. I've used this method myself a couple of times.

Edit: Actually, I've misinterpreted the image; it's just the plume on top of one of the more ornate helms (I forget the name).

Last edited:
Back