Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
14034880_1159516374091693_6503089924155915689_n.jpg

Just uploaded a relationship chart, which will grow as time passes. I find it interesting how Natsu was excluded from this, when it's clearly centered around Taki.

I absolutely loved the Chains of Souls in SCIV, can't wait for this to be completed!
It was very interesting to see the relationships between characters. However, it was very disappointing that they scrapped it in SC5. So for SC6, I would like Chain of Souls, character profiles, and I would like them to bring back stage profiles for characters and character quotes (which was done up to SC3).

It was very interesting to see the relationships between characters. However, it was very disappointing that they scrapped it in SC5. So for SC6, I would like Chain of Souls, character profiles, and I would like them to bring back stage profiles for characters and character quotes (which was done up to SC3).
Don't forget Character Exhibitions, those are great to see too!

14034880_1159516374091693_6503089924155915689_n.jpg

Just uploaded a relationship chart, which will grow as time passes. I find it interesting how Natsu was excluded from this, when it's clearly centered around Taki.

How recent is this supposed to be? This is like Soul Edge relationships.

Doubt it, considering Mitsurugi has his SCV pic and you could say the same thing about his older version.

Cervantes was a zombie in SE, and this chart is obviously describing that game's canon ending. Makes perfect sense.

Or maybe they just put the first picture of Cervantes they found. Who knows.

Next up, Siegfried turns into Nightmare after fighting Cervantes.

Eh, I'm just not buying that idea. I don't think PS would be too concerned about that considering that the SC Facebook is where fans would go.

Not about recognition. You're surprisingly not following your own theory about SCV being remade. If SCV is remade, its very likely that they intend to give Cervantes a new design (probably still as an undead), which means his SCV appearence is scrapped entirely and no longer canon. Mitsurugi retains his SCV design because, well, he aged like a normal human and there is no big difference except age (I mean, when we look at Cervantes, its literally alive or undead). Also, the lack of Natsu on this image likely means she will either have her story remade or scrapped, it makes sense since her profile was deleted. If we go by that, then the other characters new to the game that had their profiles changed (Viola and... just her) will not come back, while the others who had their profiles updated (Xiba, Patroklos, Pyrrha and, I think, Leixia) will return. I like Viola, but then again, she is very likely Amy, so I won't be surprised if they bring Amy with an orb in the next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back