Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sophitia's death is something that occurred between SCIV and SCV. Her death is also not mentioned in the new updated versions of Patroklos and Pyrrha's profiles, as such, I believe that will be undone (and besides, even if she is still dead, its not like she cannot be in a relationship chart, right? She would still be related, just not alive).

We don't know anything right now, but based on the updated charts everyone has old profiles except Raphael and Dampierre. This includes Nightmare, Astaroth, and Yoshimitsu, who are supposed to be successors. What do you think of that?

I never really cared enough to read Dampierre's profile, but from what I recall, Raphael's profile is all about him being locked away and after he escapes he searches for Amy. Its a quite simple story and its easy to implement into the game.

Nightmare now may be an entirely different person since, due to the story being rewritten, Soul Edge may possess someone else.

Astaroth, I don't know, he may actually stay dead, I don't think he is that popular, maybe they'll swap him for Ashlotte? I really hope so, 'cause I like her, because she is the only robot of the game.

Since Yoshimitsu I's death is a result of Cervantes' actions, like I said, maybe they'll rewrite the pirate's story, and as such, Yoshimitsu I's fate is changed as well. Yoshimitsu is a title to the leader of their clan, so Yoshimitsu II may still be there, maybe just not as a leader, also, remember how in SCIV's story modes, Yoshimitsu always had another Yoshimitsu alongisde him? That could have been Yoshimitsu II with the white and red costume.

Keep going, I'm loving all this speculation game!

I don't think that was Yoshimitsu II, isn't he supposed to be much younger than him? After all, II was a Fu-Ma ninja who became the leader of the Manji clan after Yoshimitsu I was killed by Cervantes. How far from SCIV did that happen, do we know?

The Soul Calibur Wiki says that Yoshimitsu I was mortally wounded by Cervantes one year before the events of SCV (after SCIV, as such, likely scrapped) and then passed his title to Yoshimitsu II moments later, by having the latter deliver the finishing blow. The second Yoshimitsu in SCIV cannot be Yoshimitsu II indeed, unless he was very young, like a teenager, in SCIV and he only ACTUALLY got the title when he was already an adult one year before SCV.

There were some speculations before SC V was out about Hilde's father being Nighmare. I think that would help to develop the story

Nah it's like 90% certain edge possessed Raph.
They were same height, had the same voice actor, I think they had the same weight aswell, or nightmare was slightly heavier because of the armour.

Also, whether nightmare is a different person or not doesn't matter, the sword bestows upon the memories of the armour during its time with Siegfried, so his fighting style is gonna remain the same/similar

Nah it's like 90% certain edge possessed Raph.
They were same height, had the same voice actor, I think they had the same weight aswell, or nightmare was slightly heavier because of the armour.

Also, whether nightmare is a different person or not doesn't matter, the sword bestows upon the memories of the armour during its time with Siegfried, so his fighting style is gonna remain the same/similar

I think It is Raph too but if they are going to make SC V non cannon or replace him for a different host for SC VI Nighmare , Hilde's father would be interesting choice. That would effect story so many ways.
That enormous sword is like his signature of course they wouldn't change his style

Last edited:
But Raphael is pretty much Nightmare, you can see it in CaS. The theory among many is this: Raphael gets captured by Voldo and is possessed and completely controlled by Soul Edge. During this time, Amy leaves their home in search for him and something causes her to lose her memory, she is found by someone that calls her Viola because of her violet colored clothes. The Raphael we see in SCV is likely a post-Story character, after being defeated by Z.W.E.I., he recovers control and starts searching for Amy.

But Raphael is pretty much Nightmare, you can see it in CaS. The theory among many is this: Raphael gets captured by Voldo and is possessed and completely controlled by Soul Edge. During this time, Amy leaves their home in search for him and something causes her to lose her memory, she is found by someone that calls her Viola because of her violet colored clothes. The Raphael we see in SCV is likely a post-Story character, after being defeated by Z.W.E.I., he recovers control and starts searching for Amy.
Considering the fact that game is unfinished and that there is unused unfinished Zasalamel model within game files I must assume that all those theories, excuse me, are bullshit. Developers just didn't have enough time to finish Nightmare model and used Raph model as a base to create Night in time. Boring, simple, but a lot more realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back