Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know more about the transformation stages of Soul Edge. Or maybe see Night Terror and give an explanation as to how he's in the Astral Chaos.

I am making a playlist filled with the Pachislot soundtrack. There are some remakes of old SC songs in here as well as completely new ones.

Thank you so much for uploading this!
The OST is pretty great ! Not something I'd want in a full fledged Soul Calibur game but they are nice remixes.

Thank you so much for uploading this!
The OST is pretty great ! Not something I'd want in a full fledged Soul Calibur game but they are nice remixes.
The playlist may get updated later with more stuff. I still don't have the Algol song yet and there are other random songs in there that aren't remixes.

I have many favorite scores in the SC series but i guess Entwined Destiniy is one of my best that really reminds me of why i still play Soul Calibur.

Easily the best OST in all of SC history tbh

Also on the topic of SC6, if it does happen can my boy Raph be at least high tier for once.

Please.

Last edited:
Do you see anything else Soulcalibur-related to talk about?
It's going to stay that way until Tekken 7 get's its long awaited console release.

Which makes me glad the Soul Calibur Facebook page has stopped posting stuff. People were only playing along initially because they thought that we may get SC6 out of it. Which makes me question why the hell they were doing this 20th Anniversary stuff if they weren't going to announce something they should have known they were going to tick people off.

It's going to stay that way until Tekken 7 get's its long awaited console release.

Which makes me glad the Soul Calibur Facebook page has stopped posting stuff. People were only playing along initially because they thought that we may get SC6 out of it. Which makes me question why the hell they were doing this 20th Anniversary stuff if they weren't going to announce something they should have known they were going to tick people off.
Mhm
They were probably well aware...but didn't care.

Mhm
They were probably well aware...but didn't care.
Then why post stuff to begin with? If they knew they were going to tick people off what were they trying to accomplish with this? To prove that Soul Calibur is still popular? That still wouldn't make much sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back