Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course its bs namco would never include shit like 3 different styles for one character like NRS did. Link guest char yup very convincing article.

Yeah....I'm not buying anything that article is saying on there about SCVI either. Doubt he has any evidence to begin with.
No need for multiple movesets if the moveset is good. Which NRS never managed to pull of
And honestly that was the problem with the character variants, aside from them being unbalanced of course.

Then you are too desperate.
giphy.gif

Saiyan pack for DBFightersZ seems believable and it's the only thing in this "leak" that looks more or less real.
But as everything else is an obvious bullshit this, by extension, is too.
I was technically referring to the SC part of the article. I probably should've just been more specific to what I was bringing up from the "leak" in my previous post, my bad.

I'm sorry if this causes mass hysteria, but I'd like to casually mention that we're close to the point where SC5 is SIX YEARS OLD.

Edit: This might cause a little bit more mass hysteria. I looked around and I actually managed to find Soul Calibur 6: http://www.mobygames.com/game/pokkn-tournament/credits

There's a lot of overlap between the developers who worked on SC5 and this (including Hoshino and lead programmers). If they worked full time on this, and if the same team is also working on Pokken Tournament DX, then we can expect SC6 in one of two different timeframes:
- It will be released next year on your favourite smart phone device.
- NEVER.

Excuse me as I find a ladder so I can jump off the roof.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back