Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last Soul Calibur entry was in 2014.

Also, the majority of Tekken fans were waiting almost six years to play a new Tekken title.

Last edited:
Also favourable response on devil jin. Id like to see the sc player who thought that was a good idea Kappa

>They've said that online play may not even be included unless there is serious demand for it.
>Platform exclusive guest characters return. Aloy for the PS4 version, Jago for the Xbox One version and Lucina for the Switch version.
>One of the new characters will supposedly use the Devil Jin style from SC6, as the team recieved lots of favorable opinions from players regarding it.
cd2.jpg

I don't know i just laughed for some reason at these.

Last edited:
>They've said that online play may not even be included unless there is serious demand for it.
>Platform exclusive guest characters return. Aloy for the PS4 version, Jago for the Xbox One version and Lucina for the Switch version.
>One of the new characters will supposedly use the Devil Jin style from SC6, as the team recieved lots of favorable opinions from players regarding it.

cd2.jpg

I don't know i just laughed for some reason at these.
I knew that article was full of bullshit the moment I saw those three on there lma0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back