Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fully endorse this idea.

And I know who else would... *cough* @Slade *cough*

Finally some people with real class and taste. That Slade guy also sounds like he knows what's up.

More lizardmen can only make this series better people. Especially a cute lizard guy wearing a kimono.

Lizarsuka > Setsuka
Talizard > Talim

Gah~ I so have to draw these two lizard guys sometime. Such perfection.

Last edited:
It's more fanservice. I'm mainly on the variety side. That's why I would be pleased on Yun-Seong, Talim, and Zasalamel returning. If they don't, then they don't *shrugs*. That means more new weapons.
My concern for their future relevance is that the former veterans were the major bulk of the iconic points to the story's varety as well. Nobody wants a linear single POV style tale forcing us to play with characters nobody seems to like... and a lot of people's mains were thrown out; something no fighting game should ever gamble.

My concern for their future relevance is that the former veterans were the major bulk of the iconic points to the story's varety as well. Nobody wants a linear single POV style tale forcing us to play with characters nobody seems to like... and a lot of people's mains were thrown out; something no fighting game should ever gamble.
Geez, it's their first game appearance *rolls eyes*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back