Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I preorder, will it boost perceived inetest to Namco Bandai? I don't preorder games but if it sends a message to Bamco then I will do it.
Basically it tells Bamco that you will gladly pay full price for the game in its current state and they don't have to do/add anything else for you to want it. Don't pre-order games unless they're limited or have a big price cut.

A reboot pretty much means they can do anything they want from that point in the series timeline forward. Even if that means retconning some characters' ages so they can exist in the timeline starting from where SCVI is taking place.
That would totally work, no 12yo Tira or 10yo Talim. I really hope they'll take that path: SCII-IV characters were actually born 4 years before, making them capable of fighting during SCVI. They can also add ZWEI and Viola (who is still amnesiac) and make them Amy's parents as a reason to fight Raphael who "saved" Amy, and voilà, characters included in the roster without respecting the original timeline.

Last edited:
Follow characters should not return in SCVI: Talim,Voldo,Xianghua,Hilde,Dampierre,Patroklos,Pyrrha, Natsu,Leixia,α Patroklos,Pyrrha Ω,Elysium and Xiba. I never played them (or played one time only just to beat story and never used them again).

The first 4 will definitely return.

That would totally work, no 12yo Tira or 10yo Talim. I really hope they'll take that path: SCII-IV characters were actually born 4 years before, making them capable of fighting during SCVI.
I wonder if they could just merge the events of SCI & SCII together so that Talim & Amy could just coexist at 15 but introduced later in the story, or just retcon their events to fit into SCI's timeline.

I wonder if they could just merge the events of SCI & SCII together so that Talim & Amy could just coexist at 15 but introduced later in the story, or just retcon their events to fit into SCI's timeline.
Exactly what I would like: spanning over different events while adding successive characters as well as aging the previous ones.

They can also add to the roster some characters that don't have much of an impact story wise: what I have in mind is Injustice 2. There's a certain character (I don't wanna say who if you didn't play the story mode and maybe you will one day) that does appear just in a dream/flashback.

SCVI takes place a year before SCI despite being a soft remake. Either this timeline is completely displaced from the old timeline (and therefore ages mean nothing) or events are being shifted around within the old timeline.

Official website got update: https://sc6.soularchive.jp

img_ss_02.jpg

img_ss_03.jpg

NEAT!

They can also add to the roster some characters that don't have much of an impact story wise: what I have in mind is Injustice 2. There's a certain character (I don't wanna say who if you didn't play the story mode and maybe you will one day) that does appear just in a dream/flashback.

No it's a character from the main roster.

Yeah that was quite genius imo

Was wondering how they brought Joker back since he got killed by Superman in Injustice 1. Also his design make sens when you think about it and fits the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back