Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't E3 happen already? I'm torn between hope and pessimism... I just hope a SC game is in development (or has been for quite a while) and that we will see it somewhere in 2016 (December? For the Soul series' 20th birthday), even later, as long as we have a decent game.

I've playing a lot of SCIV right now and something comes to mind. Do you guys want shakeable stuns to return in SCVI?

If they keep just guard, I doubt they would bring back wiggle stun recovery. Thats a lot of multitasking.

I do miss wiggle wiggle though! :p

Gameplay wise,SCV is great.
Only thing that ruined it is making Guard Impact require 25% of Soul Gauge .

Gameplay wise,SCV is great.
Only thing that ruined it is making Guard Impact require 25% of Soul Gauge .

What's wrong GI costing 50% of 1 Bar? The only thing I don't like is that a GI covers all options at once. I think the metered GI should be 4A+B+K for parrying High & Mids/6A+B+K for repeling Mids & Lows.

What's wrong GI costing 50% of 1 Bar? The only thing I don't like is that a GI covers all options at once. I think the metered GI should be 4A+B+K for parrying High & Mids/6A+B+K for repeling Mids & Lows.
It shouldn't cost anything.
Return it to the way it was in SCIV and the previous titles.

I don't mind it.
Though I've never been a professional at pulling it off online,last time i played the game i was doing a rather good job.

Y'all can count out Tekken 7 from being at E3.

ywvUxc6.png

If Kilik were to make it to an SC6 and if he were to still be a mimic character, they should at least have him pick up his 'Kilik' fighting style like they had him in the previous games.
For instance, before a round (battle) starts, you can do something like hold down :(A): to have Kilik adopt his old style back (with his rod). That way for all the classic Kilik fans, you can have him as he used to be ALL YOU LIKE. Having the "Asura Dance" back could be debatable. You may not hold down any button for Kilik to take on another fighting style (male based character).

Also... let's say Kilik begins battle 1 with Voldo's style, before the second round begins, you can hold down :(A): and you'll have Kilik's style for battle 2. Before the 3rd battle comes up, you can hold down :(B): to go to the last style you were before (in this case back to Voldo's). :(B): could be pressed to get back the character's style you posed as before in the previous battle (except for Kilik'; for him you'll hold :(A): again). Then before the start of the fourth battle and (just for example) you do not hold any button down, you can fight with any other random style. Then for a fifth battle, you can hold :(A): for Kilik, :(B): for Voldo yet again, or nothing for any random character.

I'm NOT sure if this might make sense to anyone, I'm just having my mind run with the flow with this one.

No more mimics plz.
This. An infinite time this.

What bothers me most about mimics is that they are just a personnified random button, and that they tend to forget the fighting styles they used in the previous games. The only kind of "mimic" I like is like Necrid: some original fighting style mixed with various moves from other characters. That's mimicking.

HOWEVER, if there were to be a mimic in the next SC game, only one is enough. Two is already too much and three is an insult.

We can have Charade at least right?
Charade is the only Mimic i like.:sc2cha1::sc2cha2:
Still,i don't want to see him SCVI if he'll take up a slot in the roster.

Serious question: What's the point of mimics?
I really don't understand why they exist.

Charade is the only Mimic i like.:sc2cha1::sc2cha2:
Still,i don't want to see him SCVI if he'll take up a slot in the roster.

Serious question: What's the point of mimics?
I really don't understand why they exist.
So expert players can show off their mastery with every character... AT ONCE!!!
There is a side in that wants a mimic that always copies their opponent... Mirror Matches every time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back