Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the other hand I wouldn't put it past Harada to fly all the way to E3 just to show the press a game that has already been released. Tekken Revolution obviously something they want to make a lot of money with. Also, I don't think any Soulcalibur game has been announced at an E3?

Sorry to break it to you guys, but while I expect SC6 eventually, I don't think we'll be hearing about it anytime soon. A Japanese game developer friend of mine on FB (you know him, page), just reminded me that SC6 isn't happening because Project Soul is working on the new Smash Bros game. This was actually announced last year. In fact, it was hinted at back in 2011 in an interview with SCV producer Hisaharu Tago, where he stated that he would like to do a game with crossover characters from the Soul Calibur series. He said "Well, that's a project on which I'd like to work, but instead of making a crossover called 'SoulCalibur x Another Game', I'd rather make a game that contains lots of guest characters from different games". That basically describes Smash Bros.

So instead of waiting for an SC6 announcement, we may be seeing which SC guest characters will be appearing in Super Smash Bros for Wii U!

Sorry to break it to you guys, but while I expect SC6 eventually, I don't think we'll be hearing about it anytime soon. A Japanese game developer friend of mine on FB (you know him, page), just reminded me that SC6 isn't happening because Project Soul is working on the new Smash Bros game. This was actually announced last year. In fact, it was hinted at back in 2011 in an interview with SCV producer Hisaharu Tago, where he stated that he would like to do a game with crossover characters from the Soul Calibur series. He said "Well, that's a project on which I'd like to work, but instead of making a crossover called 'SoulCalibur x Another Game', I'd rather make a game that contains lots of guest characters from different games". That basically describes Smash Bros.

So instead of waiting for an SC6 announcement, we may be seeing which SC guest characters will be appearing in Super Smash Bros for Wii U!
Yet they did have enough time to make a new version of tekken.

Makes sense to me that they'd put at least part of Project Soul on a Smash Bros. game. Those guys move around a lot. I also still think that Soulcalibur 6 is going to be a new engine, which means next gen, which means it's not ready yet.

However, Army of Darkness probably is something. The scenario I described was the best possible for a Soulcalibur fan. I didn't really think Namco would actually follow through.

SCV-Nightmare.png

....and the simple fact that he's gotten his ass handed to him by Pyrrha Omega already.
Still doesn't mean he isn't stronger. How much damage do you think she can do in one hit? Take that & go to Nightmare with his best shot. If I remember correctly, Nightmare eats 80% of your health with only one move. (Maybe 85%)

I thought it would of been obvious that the only reason why Pyrrah Omega is stronger then her normal self was simply because she wields the one sword "Soul Edge". A sword that's supposed to make you immensely powerful just by wielding it, what did you expect?

Not a single one of you guys are making any sense...

Mirror's Edge 2!? I'm shitting rainbows right now! I loved that game, need to go look up the news!

Also, Death_Emperor_X, yes Nightmare pretty much deals the highest damage in the game... He's also basically a supernatural creature and the main antagonist of the series. He's not really your typical fellow.

Let's compare Raph's damage to Natsu's and then I'll quietly weep in the corner, alright?

Still doesn't mean he isn't stronger. How much damage do you think she can do in one hit? Take that & go to Nightmare with his best shot. If I remember correctly, Nightmare eats 80% of your health with only one move. (Maybe 85%)

I thought it would of been obvious that the only reason why Pyrrah Omega is stronger then her normal self was simply because she wields the one sword "Soul Edge". A sword that's supposed to make you immensely powerful just by wielding it, what did you expect?

Not a single one of you guys are making any sense...

A few problems with your logic. 1, I'm not sure how many people just sit there and take NM's CE's full damage(Mostly a GI anyways). 2, the damage he does is irrelevant. NM had Soul Edge, and if I'm correct, Pyrrha Omega was using her normal weapon. He ended up fleeing regardless.

I'm beginning to wonder why the strength of a character is relevant in this thread.

He's already appeared in the Smash series.
Super_Smash_Bros_Meta_Knight_01.jpg
Sheesh guys, get with the program. >_>
-------------------------------------------------------------
....and the simple fact that he's gotten his ass handed to him by Pyrrha Omega already.

But back to the topic, I'll repeat and say, yes SC6 is a sure thing. On a new engine? That's going to be interesting. I wonder what this means as far as the character's facial features go. Hopefully a little less manga.

Maybe this means that Solo is finally getting his ass slider lolol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back