Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't I pass the time by posting a complete wishlist of what I'd like for SCVI in great detail.

Story
- I would like the story to involve some kind of time travel, or rift in the fabric of time, that returns the series back to the original setting seventeen years prior (as hinted by the excerpt in LS). This allows all the old characters to return, without having to come up with some lame excuse for why that character didn't age.

- The story could still center around the Alexandra family, but I don't want Patroklos. He's cancer. Find some way to write him out of the story, and it will improve significantly.

- Every character in the game should be featured in some way. I hated how half the cast wasn't in the game, and most of the ones there were just in the background. Giving all the focus to Patroklos.

Roster
- As mentioned, I would like all the old characters to return, and some new characters I can stand too, but not Patroklos. Based off the popularity poll, I'd say Talim and Taki are locked for SCVI being the two most voted for characters in the poll, and there's a good chance for everyone who made the Top 25 (except maybe Hwang). Pyrrha's got a good shot, being an Alexandra girl. Z.W.E.I. and Lizardman should make it back too. The rest can be filled by the new characters, and we should have a good roster.

Modes
- I would like a major offline mode that I can really sink my time into, like previous games. I'm not sure if they would go with and old mode or something completely new, but I would like a revamped version of COTS from SCIII. I spent so much time in this mode, and I would love to see it new and improved with better AI and more options. Also, an online version of this. Imagine two players going against each other in COTS? That would be amazing.

-Theater mode was great, but make it so you don't have to be online to use it, and you can watch previous runs in arcade mode (and COTS too). Also, give us the ability to pause, rewind/fast-foward, move the camera, and snap pictures.

-Return of Museum. Like previous games, you can view concept art, characters bios, and cutscenes.

- Also, let us set the BGM to each stage/screen here. Like DOA5U, give us the option to use any music track we like from SCVI and all previous game themes. SC has some of the best soundtracks, and there are so many of them. I would love to be able to experiment with them like DOA5U does.

- A tournament mode like the one in SSB4. Players from all over the world can enter a tournament, which is set into a bracket. The winner gets a massive cash prize (in-game currency of course), those who advanced past the first round also get a consolation prize based on their placement (runner-up, semi-finalist, and quarter-finalist). This would be so useful for organizing meet-ups, and general fun.

- In player rooms, set what kind of characters can be used. Many would say "customs only" because they wanted to demonstrate their creations. But with this, we can filter through the rooms with options such as "Don't Care", "Original", "Custom", "Custom-Original", "Original + Custom-Original", "Original + Custom", and "Custom + Custom-Original". Going into these rooms, the setting will restrict what you can select based on the options, rather than using the honor code. You also wouldn't have to use the name of the room in order to display it.

CAS
- Fantastical options
Let us change human ears to elf years? Or have mutated arms like Oprah? Or maybe a robotic arm like Yoshimitsu? Hell, why not let us create our own lizardmen and golems? Give us the voice options for our character to be completely silent, or give hisses/roars. Let us set our eyes to glow like Nightmare.

- Facial hair editor
SCV tied facial hair to the face options, well no longer! SCVI should have a separate facial hair editor, complete with mustaches, beards, and goatees of every type. No more using tails or other objects to improvise a mustache!

- In-depth face editor
Speaking of which, having to choose between a pre-set number of faces with no other options has to go. Every game with customization nowadays has an in-depth face editor, time for SC to join the club.

- More creation slots
With the power of next-gen, our creations shouldn't be limited to just 50 slots. I would like at least 300, so our creativity can flow.

- More equipment
One of the things that bugs me the most is that LS has a ton of equipment that SCV doesn't have (even if a lot of them are barely-there slut costumes). Make sure to have more equipment in SCVI so we aren't limited without DLC like in SCV. Also, have everyone's costume be available has equipment without DLC, though it should be made an unlockable. Also, more anachronistic clothing too.

- Bring back the currency system
The currency system would add more replay value to the game, instead of grinding over and over to increase your level. But please, for the love-of-god, do not add microtransactions.

Very neat wishlist, I loved it. :) You pretty much covered the things I'd want for the main game like some good offline modes & something for CAS characters to do (COTS). I especially loved the music suggestion because Soul Calibur's past games were riddled with great music, even Soul Blade/Soul Edge.

To lay it down short but sweet with Character creation, Soul Calibur VI should follow suit with Black Desert Online on how they did character creation as that has to be one of the most deepest character creation systems in recent years. I mean, you could customize anything.

Along with face editor, I'd really like to see a hair editor as well. The option to be able to control the length of hair by sections or even going as far as creating our own hair styles. I've only seen Tekken 6 do this though.

Why don't I pass the time by posting a complete wishlist of what I'd like for SCVI in great detail.

Modes
- I would like a major offline mode that I can really sink my time into, like previous games. I'm not sure if they would go with and old mode or something completely new, but I would like a revamped version of COTS from SCIII. I spent so much time in this mode, and I would love to see it new and improved with better AI and more options. Also, an online version of this. Imagine two players going against each other in COTS? That would be amazing.

- Bring back the currency system
The currency system would add more replay value to the game, instead of grinding over and over to increase your level. But please, for the love-of-god, do not add microtransactions.

A major offline mode like this?

CONQUEST

-When you first start in conquest mode, you choose one of the 20 prelocated marks you want too have your main base (europe, asia, africa e.t.c).

-There are several interactions you can do with the main base, like sparring, trading, structure upgrading and maintaining your characters.

-You can get armor, weapons, stickers, titles, effects, brave edges, critical edges, gold, potions and relics by fighting in conquest mode.

-It is possible to play 2 players on the same team in conquest mode, by setting up control for the characters in the "deck" before you start the stage in the world map.

sc6adventuremap-jpg.146482

Base upgrades:

-Castle (10 upgrades, upgrades the capasity of characters you can have in conquest mode, first upgrade is free, each upgrade gives 5 character slots, max 50 slots).

-Fortification (10 upgrades, upgrades for helping against Invasions, like guards and castle defenses, each upgrades makes invaders start with reduced damage and defense in battle, max -50% reduced stats).

-Library (10 upgrades, each upgrade improves the land & sea movement on world map, max +100% increase land and sea movement, also increases information about stage and enemy, max 100% full information).

-Academy (10 upgrades, each upgrade gives character more experience in battle, max +50% experience bonus, also lowering chanses for bad events, max -25% chanse (25% chanse for bad event).

-Workshop (10 upgrades, each upgrade decreases upgrade cost, main base moving and small base making cost, max 50% reduced cost).

-Parliament (10 upgrades, each upgrades increases income from all bases you own, max +100% increase tax income, also increases good relations with other factions and surrender chanse, max +100%).

-Market (10 upgrades, each upgrade decreases potion/relic/armor/weapon/brave edge/critical edge/sticker/effect buying prices and improving relic and potion selling prices, max +50% trade rate).

-Clinic (10 upgrades, each upgrade improves your chanses at survival, max +50% refilled hp after each battle).

-Temple (10 upgrades, each upgrade inceases your power meter at battle start, max +50% filled power meter).

-Guild (10 upgrades, each upgrade improves gold reward, max +50% gold increase, also increasing chanses for good events, max +25% chanse (75% chanse for good event).

-First building upgrade cost 10000 gold, every building upgrade cost 10000 gold more, making the last building upgrade cost 100000 gold, building upgrade cost can be reduced with workshop upgrades.

-Every base produce 2500 gold of income after every 50 enemy opponents defeated, income can be increased with parliament upgrades.

-As the game goes on and new stages appear far from you start loaction, you can travel and expand with new small bases, can only have 1 main base.

-Small bases cost 50000 gold to make.

-Small bases can only upgrade fortification, but the fortification can be maxed out with 10 upgrades.

-Small bases are razed to nothing, if the invasion force wins.

-Can locate the main base too a another place in the world, but it cost 1000000 gold every time you locate it.

-Can make 20 prelocated bases all over the world, including your main base.

Trading

-Can buy priced armor pieces/weapons/potions/relics/brave edges/critical edges/stickers/effects at the shop, trade rates can be improved with market upgrades.

-Can sell potions and relics.

-Can get every armor piece/weapon/brave edge/critical edge/stikcer/effects without buying any of it, but then you have too either, clear every conquest mode stage or play Online vs players.

Events

-Events are random happenings that appear every 50-75 enemy opponents defeated.

-Events have 50% chanse from being good or bad events, chanses can be improved by upgrading guild and academy, max 75% chanse for good event and 25% chanse for bad event.

-Every event, factions that are not hostile will grant you a trade offer, needs to be at least 1 faction that is neutral to get trade offer, factions stage needs to unlocked to get trade offers.

-Invasion event are unlocked when faction stage is unlocked, and at least one faction must be neutral to be invaded.

-Gift event are unlocked when faction stage is unlocked, and at least one faction must be friendly to be allowed gifts from other factions.

-33,3% chanse of getting either treasure, training or gift event.

-50% chanse of getting either invasion event or ambush event.

Good events:

-Treasure (party finds treasure containing gold, 79% chanse for 1000 gold, 20% chanse for 10000 gold and 1% chanse for 100000 gold).

-Training (characters at all bases get experience, 79% chanse for 1000 experience, 20% chanse for 10000 experience and 1% chanse for 100000 experience).

-Gift (friendly factions give gold and characters at all bases get experience, 79% chanse for 1000 gold and 1000 experience, 20% chanse for 10000 gold and 10000 experience 1% chanse for 100000 gold and 100000 experience).

Bad events:

-Invasion (A enemy army will lay siege too one of your bases).

-Ambush (You get ambushed by a random amount of enemies).

Diplomacy

-Diplomacy fixes relations between you and other factions around the world.

-Diplomacy are unlocked when faction stage is unlocked.

Relations:

0%-25% = Hostile relation = Faction may invade you.

26%-74% = Neutral relation = Faction may invade you, will grant you trade offer.

75%-100% = Friendly relation = Faction will not invade you, will grant you trade offer and may give gifts.

Ways to fix relations:

-Accepting a trade offer = +5% relations, +10% relations with max parliament upgrades.

-Praising faction = +10 relations, +20% relations with max upgraded parliament, can only do it once every 2 events.

-Being friendly with a common friendly faction = +5% relations.

-Being hostile against a common hostile faction = +5% relations.

-Give gold donations = +5% relations, +10% relations with max parliament upgrades, can not give donations to a hostile faction, and donations cost 10000 gold.

-Sending a diplomat to faction = +10 relations, +20% relations with max upgraded parliament, can only send 1 at the time, can not send diplomat to hostile faction and diplomat cost 10000 gold.

-Helping out with surveillance = +10 relations, +20% relations with max upgraded parliament, surveillance cost 10000 gold.

-No interfering with faction = relations slowly going to 50%, from 0% relations too 50% relations it would take 10 events, -5% relations every event.

Ways to destroy relations:

-Attacking the faction = -50% relations.

-Denouncing faction = -10 relations, can only do it once every 2 events.

-Being hostile against a common friendly faction = -5% relations.

-Being friendly with a common hostile faction = -5% relations.

-Praising a common enemy faction = -5% relations.

-Denouncing faction = -20% relations

-Discovered spy = -20% relations.

-Surrender = -10% relations from all factions.

-No interfering with faction = relations slowly going to 50%, from 100% relations too 50% relations it would take 10 events, +5% relations every event.

Factions:

-British Empire = are allies with Portuguese Empire, are enemies with Carribian Pirates and Bruneian Empire, neutral with the rest.

-Portuguese Empire = are allies with British Empire, are enemies with Carribian Pirates and Bruneian Empire, neutral with the rest.

-Russian Empire = are allies with Qing Dynasty, are enemies with Ottoman Chaliphate and Bruneian Empire, neutral with the rest.

-Qing Dynasty = are allies with Russian Empire, are enemies with Ottoman Chaliphate and Bruneian Empire, neutral with the rest.

-Ottoman Chaliphate = are allies with Bornu Empire, are enemies with Russian Empire and Qing Dynasty, neutral with the rest.

-Bornu Empire = are allies with Ottoman Chaliphate, are enemies with British Empire and Portuguese Empire, neutral with the rest.

-Bruneian Empire = are allies with Carribian Pirates, are enemies with Russian Empire and Qing Dynasty, neutral with the rest.

-Carribian Pirates = are allies with Bruneian Empire, are enemies with British Empire and Portuguese Empire, neutral with the rest.

Diplomatic incidents:

-Diplomatic incidents are random happenings where random faction(s) ask for a request, has 50% chanse too happen every time events happen.

-Diplomatic incidents are unlocked when faction stage is unlocked.

-You can turn down any request (except feud request) with no negative results.

Requests:

-Feud (choose between two faction) = +10 relations with the "winner" faction, +20% relations if you have maxed parliment and -10 relations with the "loser" faction.

-Favors (clear a quest stage, get them small amount of gold e.t.c) = +5 relations, +10% relations if you have maxed parliment, have to do it before next event, broken promise = -10 relations.

-War (attack a faction for some good relations) = +25 relations, +50% relations if you have maxed parliment and -50 from the attacked faction, have to do it before next event, broken promise = -25 relations.

-Protection (defend a faction for some good relations) = +25 relations, +50% relations if you have maxed parliment and -50 from the attacking faction, have to do it before next event, broken promise = -25 relations.
(can not lose any gold, potion or relics in this scenario)

Spy

-Guild building enables spy actions, every action cost gold.

-Blueprints theft and surveillance are unlocked when faction stage is unlocked.

-Spy actions have 50% chanse too success, chanses can be improved by upgrading guild and academy, max 75% chanse for success and 25% chanse for failure.

Spy actions:

-Sabotage, stage/invasion: enemies will lose -10% hp, damage and defense at the next battle, can only be used once per stage, cost 10000 gold.

-Blueprints theft, faction: next building upgrade, main base moving or small base making has -10% cost, -60% cost with maxed workshop, cost 10000 gold.

-Surveillance, faction: station a spy in a faction, spy can discover potential treats too other factions (50% chanse), spy last until army invades and reduces enemy invasion movement speed on world map -50%, cost 10000 gold.

Travel

-Travling with horse on land or ship on sea takes the same amount of time.

-If your party lose at a stage, the party will lose nothing except on contest, ambush and invasion stages, but your party can't start any stage,
unless you have at least one clinic upgrade/one character with a relic that support health regained at battle start or one character with survivor perk.

-You get full health by getting your party back at any base.

-You travel as fast as your enemy army by default, but travel speed can be can be improved by upgrading the library.

-You can see information about stages and invasions, by looking at all kinds of stats, information can be improved by upgrading the library.

Conquest mode stage setup:

-There are normally infinite time in conquest stages, except for some special stages.

-You have to clear 5 stages of the same type (you can clear the same stage for 5 times), before you get access to different kinds of stages.

-The first time you clear a stage you get money AND armor pieces/brave edges/critical edges/relics e.t.c.

-After the first time you clear a stage, reward will always be gold.

-Losing a battle in conquest mode gives 500exp but no gold, except in invasions and ambush were you can lose gold, relics, potion e.t.c.

-You can pick difficulty mode on almost every stage except these stages:

-Legion Encounter Stage (difficulty rises for each group defeated within the stage).

-Contest Stage (always vs players).

-Each stage has several difficulty modes:

-Easy = 0.5x reward in gold and experience.

-Normal = 1x reward in gold and experience.

-Hard = 1,5x reward in gold and experience.

-Extreme = 2x reward in gold and experience.

In order:

-Sparring stages, Duel stages and Ambush stages are open/possible from the very start.

-5 cleared Duel stages opens all Encounter stages.

-5 cleared Encounter stages opens all Quest stages.

-5 cleared Quest stages opens all Colusseum stages.

-5 cleared Colusseum stages opens all Infiltration stages and Contest stages.

-5 cleared Infiltration stages opens all Faction, Base Invasion and Home Base Invasion stages.

-5 cleared Faction stages opens all Legion, Boss Challenge, and Infiltration Challenge stages.

Conquest mode stages:

-Sparring (1-5 npc/player vs 1-5 npc/player) Testing/training stage at the main base, no reward.

-Duel (1 vs 1) Normal gold reward 1000 gold and 1000 experience.

-Encounter (1-5 vs 5 + 1 boss) Normal gold reward 5000 gold and 5000 experience.

-Quest (random vs random (depends on mission) random stages with different objectives, (only quest stage and contest stage can have timer) gold and experience reward are random from stage to stage.

-Colusseum (1 vs 10 random) Normal gold reward 10000 gold and 10000 experience.

-Infiltration (1-5 vs army + 1 boss)(sc3 chronicles of the sword setup) Normal gold reward 10000 gold and 10000 experience.

-Faction (1-5 vs 15 + 3 boss) Normal gold reward 15000 gold and 15000 experience.

-Legion (survival mode) (1-5 vs unlimited (5 + 1 boss over and over again, get's harder and harder with better and better rewards (more gold and experience). If you lose in battle you lose all reward, you can quit after any boss fight with getting the rewards you have won (there are 6 Legion Encounter stages, each representing it's elemental).

-Boss Challenge (1-5 vs 1-5 buffed boss) Normal gold reward 3000-15000 gold and 3000-15000 experience.

-Infiltration Challenge (1-5 vs buffed army + 1-5 buffed boss)(sc3 chronicles of the sword setup) Normal gold reward 13000-25000 gold and 13000-25000 experience.

Event stages:

-Invasions will occur as a random event, also have to unlock faction stage to get invaded.

-If 1 off your bases is invaded, there is 50% chanse for main base being invaded and 50% chanse for on of the small bases being invaded.

-The invasion are of the characters of the closest faction stage, that are again closest to the invading base.

-The ambush are of the characters of the closest encounter stage, that are again closest to your travling party.

-Invasion forces can be fighted on land road/sea road, but you'll lose the benefits of fighting on your own base. Only reason too fight of invasion force on the land road/ sea road is too sacrifice other groups too thin out the forces.

-Base invasion surrender chanse is 25%, cost 100000 gold, surrender chanse can be improved with parliament upgrades, max 50% chanse.

-Home base invasion surrender chanse is 25%, cost 1000000 gold, surrender chanse can be improved with parliament upgrades, max 50% chanse.

-Base Invasion (1-5 in the defending base vs 15 + 3 boss) If you lose, then the base is going to be razed and the losing party members will lose their relics and potions or gold. Normal gold reward randomly from 0-15000-30000 gold and 15000 experience.

-Home Base Invasion (everyone in the defending base vs 15 + 3 boss) If you lose, then the base is going to lose 60-40 random building upgrades (Castle is not touched), 50% of all your gold, all potions and relics. Normal gold reward randomly from 0-15000-30000 gold and 15000 experience.

-Ambush (1-5 vs 1-5) This stage is a random event that happens on the middle of the land/sea road, If you lose, then losing party members will lose their relics and potions or gold. Normal Gold reward randomly from 0-1000-2000 gold and 2000 experience per opponent.

Online stage:

-Contest (1-5 vs 1-5 enemy online players)only quest stage and contest can have timer) Can play with or without betting gold, lose gold or get dobbel amount of gold. Contest can only be acessed from the main base (max bet: 1000000 gold).

Level up:

-Characters can level up in conquest mode.

-Each level needs 1000 experience more for next level (you need 1000 exp. for level 2, 2000 exp. for level 3, 3000 exp. for level 4, e.t.c).

-There is no max level cap, but after lvl.100, each attribute reward is 0.1 points instead of 1.0 points and you need 10000 extra exp. for each level.

-For each level up characters can choose their own atrribute to level up.

Atrributes:

-1 Damage atrribute = +1% damage (+1% attack damage for all kinds of attacks + be/ce).

-1 Power atrribute = +1% power (+1% power meter generation for be/ce).

-1 Defense atrribute = +1% defense (+1% defense against all kinds of attacks + be/ce).

-1 Regen atrribute = +1% regen (+1% health generation).

Perks:

-Gain 1 perk every 10 level, max 10 perks.

-Need at least 10 attribute points of respective atrribute to use a low perk (L).

-Need at least 30 attribute points of respective atrribute to use a medium perk (M).

-Need at least 50 attribute points of respective atrribute to use a high perk (H).

-You have too choose a low Perk before you can choose a medium perk and you have too choose a medium perk before you can choose a high perk.

-Attribute points and perks can be relocated for 10000 gold.

Damage:

-Furious Rage Perk (H): +50% damage when under 25% health for 10 seconds (1 time use).

-Strategist Perk (M): +20% damage when opponent is stunned or is laying down.

-Savagery Perk (M): +20% Critical hit damage (+70% damage).

-Counter Perk (L): +10% damage for first attack after any kind of sucessfull guarding.

-Deadly Aim Perk (L) : +10% critical hit chanse (+50% damage).

-Fury Perk (L): +25% damage for 20 seconds at the start of the battle.

Power:

-Hyper Perk (H): +50% power when under 25% health for 10 seconds (1 time use).

-Archon Perk (M): +100% bonus selfbuff after 10 second and +5 second debuff time to targets.

-Prodigy Perk (M): +20% negated power meter.

-Enchanter Perk (L): +25% power meter at battle start.

-Negator Perk (L): +10% negated power meter chanse (+50% negated power meter).

-Augmented Force Perk (L): +25% power for 20 seconds at the start of the battle.

Defense:

-Last Stand Perk (H): +50% defense when under 25% health for 10 seconds (1 time use).

-Juggernaut Perk (M): +20% absorbed damage.

-Stand Your Ground Perk (M): +25% stronger guarding (better shield).

-Sturdy Perk (L): +10% absorbed damage chanse (+50% absorbed damage).

-Defender Perk (L): +25% shield meter regen.

-Robust Perk (L): +25% defense for 20 seconds at the start of the battle.

Regen:

-Final Aid Perk (H): +50% regen when under 25% health for 10 seconds (1 time use).

-Second Chanse Perk (M): Ensures you always retain 1 HP after an attack or a combo that would otherwise finish you off, unless you are already down to 1 HP.

-Surging Perk (M): +5% instant health.

-Survivor Perk (L): +25% health regained at battle start.

-Impulse Perk (L): +10% instant health chanse (+5% health recover (get health when damaged).

-Adrenaline Perk (L): +25% regen for 20 seconds at the start of the battle.

Armor:

-Different armor pieces (10 armor pieces total at the same time) gives different bonus:

-No armor piece = +5% regen.

-Cloth armor piece = +5% power.

-Leather armor piece = +5% damage.

-Metal armor piece = +5% defense.

Relics:

-Relics add different bonus such as attributes and abilities.

-Each character can use max 3 relics at the same time.

-2 of the same ability can not be on the same relic, but all relics stack.

-Common Relic gives small amount of atrribute points (5 points), cost 1000 gold.

-Rare Relic gives medium amount of atrribute points (10 points) or ability, cost 10000 gold.

-Epic Relic gives high amount of atrribute points (15 points) or small amount of atrribute points (5 points) and ability, cost 100000 gold.

-Legendary Relic gives huge amount of atrribute points (20 points)/medium amount of atrribute points (10 points) and ability or 2 abilities, cost 1000000 gold.

Relic attribute points and abilities:

- Small amount of damage/power/defense/regen attribute points = 5 points.

- Medium amount of damage/power/defense/regen attribute points = 10 points.

- High amount of damage/power/defense/regen attribute points = 15 points.

- Huge amount of damage/power/defense/regen attribute points = 20 points.

- +5% Critical hit chanse.

- +5% Negated power meter chanse.

- +5% Absorbed damage chanse.

- +5% Instant health chanse.

- +10% Health at battle start.

- +10% Power meter at battle start.

- +1% Group health restoring (faster health restoring while not fighting in "deck" (group).

- +1% Group power restoring (faster power meter restoring while not fighting in "deck" (group).

- +10% Gold reward (group).

- +10% Experience reward (group).

Potions:

-Can be used 1 time per character in battle, are used with L3 button.

-Each character can only hold 1 potion at a battle (can only equip them potions right before stage start).

-All potion effects last for 30 seconds.

-Damage Potion gives small damage bonus (+10% damage), cost 1000 gold.

-Power Potion gives small power bonus (+10% power), cost 1000 gold.

-Defense Potion gives small defense bonus (+10% defense), cost 1000 gold.

-Regen Potion gives small regen bonus (+10% regen), cost 1000 gold.

-Super Damage Potion gives medium damage bonus (+25% damage), cost 10000 gold.

-Super Power Potion gives medium power bonus (+25% power), cost 10000 gold.

-Super Defense Potion gives medium defense bonus (+25% defense), cost 10000 gold.

-Super Regen Potion gives medium regen bonus (+25% regen), cost 10000 gold.

-Elexir of Damage gives high damage bonus (+50% damage), cost 100000 gold.

-Elexir of Power gives high power bonus (+50% power), cost 100000 gold.

-Elexir of Defense gives high defense bonus (+50% defense), cost 100000 gold.

-Elexir of Regen gives high regen bonus (+50% regen), cost 100000 gold.

Last edited:
I'd make a tiny character with freakishly long arms. The hurtbox/hitbox issue from disproportionate limbs would cause issues. I suppose modifying hair isn't that bad tho.

Well I was more inclined to the facial morphing and hair options presented in the video rather than the height/length of arms haha.

For the most part, the body morphing options in Soul Calibur V were great already and don't really need any touchups. The only thing I'd want to see added in terms of body is a neck fat option because whenever you made fat characters, the narrow neck just made it look awkward lol.

I don't understand. They hold a press release to let people know what will be announced ? I always thought it was going to be like a surprise.

Any idea how long it will take?

It's 6 AM here already...not gonna sleep till i get the announcement of a life time or the devastation of the century..
I don't understand. They hold a press release to let people know what will be announced ? I always thought it was going to be like a surprise.
Me too.

Last edited:
Showing something for the first time during a press conference has a bigger impact than releasing a press release and trailer by itself. I will not have high hopes for anything though. TGS has been pretty lackluster when it comes to announcements the last few years.

It's time Rank ACTUALLY meant something. So I propose this for the next installment.

If you have ANY rqs on your profile it is IMPOSSIBLE to achieve the highest ranks A1 or S. S Rank is awarded to those with a certain number of battles & at least a 90% Win Ratio.
It should be something we're all striving for.

It's time Rank ACTUALLY meant something. So I propose this for the next installment.

If you have ANY rqs on your profile it is IMPOSSIBLE to achieve the highest ranks A1 or S. S Rank is awarded to those with a certain number of battles & at least a 90% Win Ratio.
It should be something we're all striving for.
With a proper matchmaking system, 90% win shouldn't be possible, since players would be matched against players with similar skill level, not be 90% favored to win on average. In fact, seeing a 90% win ratio to me is a sign of a bad player. They've spent way too much time playing people they are way better than. The only exception would be a player that's the best and is way better than the second best player. The top online SCV players mainly play each other, not only because it's how you get better, but because it's much more fun to have close matches than boring easy matches. If you do that, your win % will never be 90%, but you'll be a better player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back