Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least the art looks nice. Elysium looks pretty cool, I think it'd be awesome if she came back to SCVI with her own moveset.
Definitely, but I'm quite sure she won't come back. Which is sad to me, cause I absolutely love her in SCV. Also I think if they even keep any mimic, it'll be Edge Master.

I'm pretty sure that's not the 'announcement' they told us to look forward to. Let's not jump to conclusions.
On the other hand, that is some pretty neat art:
CdW6cgrUYAAWqlI.jpg

Something I thought of when making my latest creations (you can see them on my thread) - More special equipment slots would be neat, but stickers and patterns should be reworked. We need more slots, I don't see why couldn't there be more slots, They should do something about the sticker distortion when placing by axis, also add width and height adjusting instead of just "size". Maybe some more sticker settings, like mirroring and 3D effects. An obvious thing would be not fucking up the color palettes for underwear. I can do pervy creations even with the effed up palette, it just makes it harder when I want to do something proper with it. For example my gold/bronze color (depends on surface type) is 9:7,14, but that's a completely different color on the underwear palette. The only color that comes close on it is 9:2,21. Also more equipment, better compatibility, blah, blah. The obvious stuff people said a thousand times already. One small thing I said somewhere already, but it should go here too - not just more hairstyles, but a hairstyle customizer. I've seen it in some games already, even 2D free to play mobile games, where you combine several parts as you wish to create a hairstyle. I've never had enough hairstyles in SC, so I'd welcome something like that. Also, better fucking head equipment compatibility! Everything crosses with the hair in SCV!

Definitely, but I'm quite sure she won't come back. Which is sad to me, cause I absolutely love her in SCV. Also I think if they even keep any mimic, it'll be Edge Master.
Man, the mimics? I don't know. I'd say Edgemaster is all the mimic(s) I'll take.

Those cards in 1st AND 2nd player style? That's really cool.
EDIT: AND the weapons are different in both pictures.

...They should do something about the sticker distortion when placing by axis, also add width and height adjusting instead of just "size". Maybe some more sticker settings, like mirroring and 3D effects...

...One small thing I said somewhere already, but it should go here too - not just more hairstyles, but a hairstyle customizer...
'Definitely agree with those. There was one creation of mine whom I posted on your thread whom I wished I could use a mirroring effect on.

'Definitely agree with those. There was one creation of mine whom I posted on your thread whom I wished I could use a mirroring effect on.
I don't know how exactly it works, but I know on some parts of the body and equipment, if you put the sticker into a specific slot, it mirrors. But I don't know which slot it is, and on which parts of the body it works.

Well that's quite stupid imo. Wasting money on SCV and SCII instead of SCVI, especially since there probably won't be any improvements or cross platform multiplayer with PS3....

It looks like SCV & SCII HDO are coming to the PS4. At least that's what i can muster from google translator.
Meh, i would've enjoyed it more if they added SCIV too. This is only worth it if the Online is improved for all those games.

It sounds like they're planning to make us wait a long while for sc6.. Gahhhh

I wonder if they'll be any balance adjustments. And since it could be considered a "new game" or new release technically they can get away with more patches down the line. I hope they fix some of the whiffing issues.

Wheres the Xbox love :( i know it was shit but PS has Lost swords and now potenially this happening on the new gen

It looks like SCV & SCII HDO are coming to the PS4. At least that's what i can muster from google translator.
Meh, i would've enjoyed it more if they added SCIV too. This is only worth it if the Online is improved for all those games.

It sounds like they're planning to make us wait a long while for sc6.. Gahhhh
SCV is coming as a digital download to the Japan PSN (PS3) store. It will be on sale alongside SCII HDO. PS Now will be able to run Soulcalibur V on your PS4. I'll write an article later when I'm by a desktop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back