Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_motg47hCxo1rsqhq5o1_500.gif

I'm going to be perfectly honest about this. After reading through these first couple pages, this is supposed to be a step forward from all the flame wars we've seen in this thread. But this feels like two steps back with all the negatively that has been going on here.

I fully understand why the lack of SCVI news disappoints a lot of you, but dragging your feet along the ground while having your head hung down is harming you as much as getting your hopes up everytime your Calibur senses begin to tingle. Let's also remember that we won't be receiving any big news while Tekken 7 (and the DLC) are still fresh. Stay positive that we WILL someday have a teaser of SCVI someday. I just wouldn't expect it happening this year.

Also @HogisGuy

image.jpeg

I totally agree. All this negativity helps no one. You can be positive without being naïve, and overall it just creates a much calmer, less antagonistic environment to discuss our shared passions.

Also, serious question. Would you guys prefer for Soul Calibur to go through two years worth of arcade before release like Tekken did? I think I'd honestly go insane not being able to play if they did that.

Also, serious question. Would you guys prefer for Soul Calibur to go through two years worth of arcade before release like Tekken did? I think I'd honestly go insane not being able to play if they did that.
I think the game should get an arcade release, but not the way Tekken did it where a massive group of people were playing the game before everyone else. A simultaneous or close release would be great.

I mainly say this because I think it would attract more competition from Asia. Lots of those dudes really prefer arcade games it seems.

I think the game should get an arcade release, but not the way Tekken did it where a massive group of people were playing the game before everyone else. A simultaneous or close release would be great.

I mainly say this because I think it would attract more competition from Asia. Lots of those dudes really prefer arcade games it seems.
Problem with this is that there wouldnt be any incentive to go to an arcade if you could just play it at your house. The arcade release would have to be different from the console game or come out beforehand to make a profit

I'd like there to be an open beta far in advance instead of last minute before release. The arcade version would just torture everyone and ruin the competitive scene when Asians become the best players by default.

Yeah. No. We've already had the constant teasing from the FaceBook page that led to nothing. We've already had people on this site claiming that they "have a friend who knows a friend who works at Namco Bandai," which didn't reveal anything either. Unless Namco Bandai or Project Soul THEMSELVES confirm SoulCalibur 6's existence, this means nothing. As far as we know, he could have been messing with Max, because he knows fans want SC6. I'm tired of the word of mouth and the constant misleading. I want something solid from the creators, not some voice actor who may or may not be telling the truth. Otherwise, it's bullshit.

Last edited:
A new project will only become official... when the news is FROM the official source; the Project Soul company themselves. So unless we all see official company logos and a legit presentation whether it's a teaser-trailer (not just any kind of "teaser") or any visuals with official trademarks included, just don't anticipate anything for this time being. However a word from Project Soul may chime in through social media about such news... but no one has to guess where any of that has led to.

who cares about a Soulcalibur VI?
What they NEED to do is release a model exporter for Soulcalibur 3 beyond~I'm just sayin'!
Forget all that extra shit; what's a Soulcalibur VI gonna be different from the prevoius anyways; some random character from another game (Lara Croft?? I dunno) with another tiny story of a quest to either obtain Hol;y "ghost" Soulcalibur or "evil weevil" Soul Edge; or whatever, BOTH?
Like for real. Soulcalibur stopped begin good before V anyways with all that raggedy Phyrra and Patkrolos or however that bitch's name's spelled, like, bye Soulcalibur V, and thanks, you've officially flopped your storyline with Sophita's raggedy children that Tira proper gave an STD to Phyrra already; with her grudgy self.
Back to pinpointing my point; Namco you wanna do something legit, give a model exporter for Soulcalibur 3 and up, that'll make a bitch like me happy! I'm being dead serious too, cause this is getting ridiculous.

What they NEED to do is release a model exporter for Soulcalibur 3 beyond~I'm just sayin'!
Forget all that extra shit; what's a Soulcalibur VI gonna be different from the prevoius anyways; some random character from another game (Lara Croft?? I dunno) with another tiny story of a quest to either obtain Hol;y "ghost" Soulcalibur or "evil weevil" Soul Edge; or whatever, BOTH?
Like for real. Soulcalibur stopped begin good before V anyways with all that raggedy Phyrra and Patkrolos or however that bitch's name's spelled, like, bye Soulcalibur V, and thanks, you've officially flopped your storyline with Sophita's raggedy children that Tira proper gave an STD to Phyrra already; with her grudgy self.
Back to pinpointing my point; Namco you wanna do something legit, give a model exporter for Soulcalibur 3 and up, that'll make a bitch like me happy! I'm being dead serious too, cause this is getting ridiculous.
That may be surprising for you, but some people want to... PLAY new SoulCalibur, to see more polished version of SCV battle system, to play missing from SCV characters in such system, to have an overall superior online experience with a fighting game they love, to enjoy seeing beloved characters fighting in a new graphical engine and to play with an upgraded customisation.
And for story - it's always could be fixed by AstralChaos/time-travel/wizard-did-it shenanigans.

well everything about that post is just awful Kappa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back