Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope for a potential costume pack if there will ever be one for SC6, I would like to see this look of Siegfried be a part of it:
460f90fd647790df2181ea4e4eebade9.jpg
Yeah, this is one game I would invest in DLC for. I feel like with CAS we can have tons of cool DLC that'll be better with the improved system and better characters to work with. I hope SCVI has a longer life than SCV, too. One of things I thought of is "Character Costume Packs", where we get costumes from the past games to work with.

What do you guys think they are going to show/reveal on 15th ?

Expectation: Kilik & His rival.
Hopes: Taki & Setsuka.

Definitly Kilik & his new rival for Friday because why did Project Soul show him at the end of thr 1st SCVI trailer. Taki & Setsuka will be revealed later.

20ytt2.gif

I wonder if every character has an attack like this (fast attack into GB attack) that is essentially made to counter reversal edges.

Sophitia has Soul Charge Mode 4AB(Last Hit), BBBB (Last Hit), 3A+BB (Last Hit) as of now. Mitsu has his new 2A+B stance into the B which is a CH Combo into RLC.

Short-haired Sieg always looked better than long-haired Sieg.
Yeah, Sigfried just seems to look so much cooler with short-hair for some reason I agree. We could have had:
554edd31d47f264e9e1f20d2b9549b2e.jpg
I thought his SCIII alt was the pinnacle of badass for him and where he looked like a legit protagonist from the clothing. I'd prefer it over using generic armor for him from SCI though. I could see the lower middle variant as what they could give him instead.

Last edited:
I don't even use ivy, or particularly like her, but she is one of the characters I want to see the most because depending on how many stances she has we will be able to infer a fair bit in regards to what direction the gameplay mechanics are going in. Same goes for setsuka and tira with all their JF attacks.

Its the only time I'd argue where the 2nd player outfits looks just as good or better than the 1p costumes. Its the only game where I actually liked Seung M-ina's costume P2 (right). That should be her P1 from the getgo in my opinion (as I dislike her usual P1 outfit).
latest
Heh, I love her P1 outfit.

How old is she supposed to be? A reintroduction would require her to be younger. She might qualify for being ageless in the future but she looks too old in SCV to be introduced as is; but I do get I don't want child characters too much either if possible. I just don't know how old she would logically be.

Yeah I get that it would fit the time but it doesn't change that it seems not as fitting for her character. I'm hoping they'll use the altdrnate timeline and the fact that it's a retelling to find a way to have her at her normal age.

Seong Mi-Na looked better in SCII in my opinion.
SeungMina-SC2-1.jpg

EDIT: well in the face she did. Her SCIV outfit was the best after thinking about it.

Mi-Na always looked off to me regarding her face and outfits but she definitely looked best in SCII and IV. Except her SCII P3.... just no.

Yeah I get that it would fit the time but it doesn't change that it seems not as fitting for her character. I'm hoping they'll use the altdrnate timeline and the fact that it's a retelling to find a way to have her at her normal age.
Don't you wanna see 9 year old Tira?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back