Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I am not sure I'd call a picture of her with her eyes half closed a fair comparison to one where is isn't caught off guard. It's like one of those paparazzi photos where someone is in the middle of making a facial movement and ends up making you look like you're on something.

Also wow I completely forgot how her face looked in 6 after playing Tag 2 and some 7 for so long...

You guys never cease to puzzle me honestly. There's talk of difficult commands being made available at the press of a button and no one shows at least some concern? Meanwhile choosing to talk about CaS and guest characters? Don't you think gameplay comes first?

I'm not trying to antagonise anyone, I just wish there were more discussions, predictions and opinions on gameplay than story and CaS, even though both are almost equally important.
I have a feeling that were going to get a scv amount of moves with may be one or two new ones with a sc lost swords type of ease and with a quicker footstep from sc2 .Just my prediction (HOPE IM EXTREMELY WRONG) but at this point well take what we cant get bc the thirst is real right now.

How the story mode is "cool" in Tekken 7? What you have seen there "cool"? Story mode Tekken 7 is linear cinematic trash, you compleate it one time and forget it. Tekken Force is dogshit? Tekken Force mode is the reason why i still play Tekken 6.

I haven't played Tekken 7 yet but is the story mode anything like Soulcalibur V's where you just do a battle and then watch a cutscene over and over? That was what bugged me most about the game, even more than replacing the old characters. VI ought to have a challenge mode like weapon master or something that has some depth to it rather than just a basic story mode.

1100ed339e7b2fa9fa1c98c0c13d6ba5.png

177b89cd95ff7de2a177ea713cbdd512.jpg

Lili is the best now shut up.

Posing a likely unpopular opinion: Maxi. I don't like any of his designs, something about his face irritates me, the personality he depicts is annoying, and he may in fact be the only character in the series I genuinely hate. In spite of always learning his style alongside learning the rest of the roster(easier to counter everyone if you're relatively familiar with everyone), I also can't say I've ever enjoyed playing as or against him. Just annoys me to no end for some reason.

Follow characters should not return in SCVI: Talim,Voldo,Xianghua,Hilde,Dampierre,Patroklos,Pyrrha, Natsu,Leixia,α Patroklos,Pyrrha Ω,Elysium and Xiba. I never played them (or played one time only just to beat story and never used them again).

With the latest famitsu info, I'm so curious for Soul Calibur VI story and characters! The developers said that the story takes place during the events of the first Soul Calibur so, what about the characters? Will they return only those who appeared in Soul Calibur I plus some newcomers? Or the others who appeared in Soul Calibur II, III, IV, V too like Setsuka, Raphael, Talim, Hilde, Zwei etc? I'm so confused!

T5DR Lili > T6 Lili >>> T7 Lili

What character do you not want and why

As soon as the character fits aesthetically and uses some kind of weapon, i'm gonna be fine with it i guess.

With the latest famitsu info, I'm so curious for Soul Calibur VI story and characters! The developers said that the story takes place during the events of the first Soul Calibur so, what about the characters? Will they return only those who appeared in Soul Calibur I plus some newcomers? Or the others who appeared in Soul Calibur II, III, IV, V too like Setsuka, Raphael, Talim, Hilde, Zwei etc? I'm so confused!

As someone already suggested i guess they do it the MK9 way, with while it was a reboot, not only MK1 characters appeared but also many other character from the other MK games appeared as well. That would be a good nostalgia vibe for the Old School fans, while it will be as well a great way to introduce the franchise to the new generation of players.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back