Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to see Salia in the roster. I think she can fight with a longsword and a dagger, since daggers are associated with thieves and I if remember correctly, she used to be some kind of thief.
Salia could make an appearence in this game with all the story focus. She is the one who leads Schwarzwind after Siegfried turns into Nightmare, so, she is directly connected to the plot.

Does anyone think we gonna get any more info today? Does it have a start time or is a internal thing that happens

In france there are a Namco press event, a journalist from a french video games website asked us to ask questions that he will report to Namco. I readed that maybe they'll reveal the Nintendo Switch version of the game but I don't believe that.
Wait & see...

In france there are a Namco press event, a journalist from a french video games website asked us to ask questions that he will report to Namco. I readed that maybe they'll reveal the Nintendo Switch version of the game but I don't believe that.
Wait & see...
Quel site? Si c'est jeuxvideo.com, je doute qu'on ait des info de qualité ET qu'on les ait avant le réveillon xD

Which tweet?

Quel site? Si c'est jeuxvideo.com, je doute qu'on ait des info de qualité ET qu'on les ait avant le réveillon xD

Naughty naughty! XD
Honestly though, I already attended a press meeting for Capcom for Resident Evil Revelations 2 and the JeuxVideo.com was the most professional one, his article was exhaustive. Have some faith in them please :D

Did you realize that Ivy sword was extended with some magical power in SC, not like in other games with rope? Look

Ivy.jpg

Yes and no. It's a closed press event, so there will be an embargo for a few days to a week. It depends on what the agreed upon release of information is that Bandai Namco outlines.

Ah I see. Guess we will have to wait a few more days to find out.

Anyways, what sort of guest characters do you think will be in SoulCalibur VI?

Stop speaking baguette dammit it makes me feel left out :(

"Quel site? Si c'est jeuxvideo.com, je doute qu'on ait des info de qualité ET qu'on les ait avant le réveillon xD"

= "What site ? If it is jeux video.com, I doubt that we'll get quality informations AND we'll get them before New Year's Eve xD"

I've been away from this forum quite a while, after the disappointment of SC5 which I grew tired of rather quickly compared to SCIV. I actually didn't think there would be another SC, but now that it's announced I feel cautiously hyped.
Headlong into what I believe may happen:
SC6 will be announced for Switch, with Bayonetta as guest character.
I believe the video published by Hayate predicting a few characters will prove true.
The story will be a MK9-style reboot, with Sophitia seeing or learning of an undesirable future which she struggles to change. This also means Project Soul will do what they can to erase SC5 from the series.

I have no idea how gameplay will turn out, but it's nice to see meterless guard impact back. Hopefully gameplay will be more similar to SCIV.
Do we know how long the game has been planned/in development? Looking at this post https://8wayrun.com/threads/viola-is-amy.18669/page-2#post-707615 it's almost as they knew something had to be done about the storyline as early as 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back