Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
After playing her in SC2 for a bit, X has wiggled her way into my heart, and I'm very much looking forward to playing her in SC6. Her designs have usually been great, and I'm sure she's gonna look great! Hoping that her SC2 2P makes it in somehow (her best costume imo)

Last edited:
After playing her in SC2 for a bit, I've X has wiggled her way into my heart, and I'm very much looking forward to playing her in SC6. Her designs have usually been great, and I'm sure she's gonna look great! Hoping that her SC2 2P makes it in somehow (her best costume imo)
Trying to finger out who you're talking about.

Copying SFV's DLC model would be one of the best things SCVI could do. Having seasonal content with both free and paid content would keep the game afloat for awhile, even if we only see 3 or 4 characters a year (though that wouldn't be too hard seeing as how characters in SC are ported rather than from scratch like SF).

Attachments

• The Other Newcomer.png
    The Other Newcomer.png
    60 KB · Views: 400
So both newbies are male? That seems like an odd choice. Maybe a response, but Pattycakes and Xiba seemed to get even more hatred than the other newbies.

So both newbies are male? That seems like an odd choice. Maybe a response, but Pattycakes and Xiba seemed to get even more hatred than the other newbies.
People will like these two new guys leagues more, it doesn't matter their gender.
It helps that they're not replacing anyone either (even somewhat like Pattycakes did) as these two stand on their own as new additions.

Dammit, I was hoping for the new character to be his mother. Guess I should've known better, given fighting game devs' juvenile aversion to women over 30, but still, I was hopeful. Oh well. Here's hoping he has a fun fighting style at least.

hopefully they're both hot
I don't know for sure yet, but the son being kind of a bishie and the dad being distinguished is likely.

Eddy Guerrero confirmed for SCVI.
Someone was bound to notice the picture I used to reveal that the new guy's parent is his father was an Eddie Guerrero reference.
It was either that or play it straight and use a Darth Vader "I am your father" picture since the new guy's already a Star Wars reference with the Darth Maul inspired moveset style. lol

So he's gonna have like a staff-sword combo? Might be my new main right there. I love bo-staves (and three section staves and basically any kind of similar weapon) so I might actually like Mr Edge Lord :D I'm emo too, so, you know, that might help...

Someone was bound to notice the picture I used to reveal that the new guy's parent is his father was an Eddie Guerrero reference. It was either that or play it straight and use a Darth Vader "I am your father" picture since the new guy's already a Star Wars reference with the Darth Maul inspired moveset style. lol

So wait, then if Eddie is confirmed as the papi, does that mean Darth Maul guy is Dominic Mysterio?!

So he's gonna have like a staff-sword combo? Might be my new main right there. I love bo-staves (and three section staves and basically any kind of similar weapon) so I might actually like Mr Edge Lord :D I'm emo too, so, you know, that might help...
The character shown at the end of the reveal trailer is the son, yeah. He uses his weapon like a mix between Darth Maul and Cao Pi (Dynasty Warriors 5 and 8 version) meaning the swords separately or together. The trailer obviously shows it together as one.

So wait, then if Eddie is confirmed as the papi, does that mean Darth Maul guy is Dominic Mysterio?!
Getting too meta now, my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back