Soul Calibur 6 PC is SO MUCH BETTER

Cant disagree. Although It can take a long ass time to get a match, rarely did I had a laggy match (mostly in countries like South America & North America)

I finally have time to play online today. It works great with the wifi connection.

See, what we have here are your own personal, exceedingly low standards, being forced on anyone who plays against you. No.

Go buy ethernet cable.

Take it easy. This is the first day of my SC6 online gaming. =) I haven't had time to try ethernet cable yet for SC6. I was just surprised it is very playable on the PC wifi. Not the best, but it is playable. And I think it is better than PS4 and XBox Wifi. Isn't it?

Yes, but there is a special ring of hell reserved for people who play fighting games on console wifi. The receiver, especially on PS4, is truly a piece of junk that drops packets all over the place.

What helps PC most is that there is less inherent input delay since you are on windows, and not the console OS (both of which suck, but PS4 is worse).

If you plan on going wired though, good on you. That makes life better for everyone.

the best way to explain it is if we were entering a race where you can only go as fast as the slowest guy.

So i have a 300mph beast and the race is mad fun, then i get paired up with you going 50mph, now you say going 50mph is fine and totally a fun race but now i have to drive 50mph too, and i'm used to going 300mph so 50pmh is not fun at all, it's frustratingly bad and slow and if i had the choice i would not play you.
but as far as you know everyone drives at 50mph and you see no problems.

Playing over wifi on fighting games is ignorant and selfish.

Back