Soul Calibur coming to Apple iOS (iPhone/iPad/Touch)

My friend got it this morning. This game is AMAZING! You HAVE to get it, I'm downloading it right now. It's just so perfect... The Arcade layout in an iPad is incredible, the controls are so smooth and well done that soon you won't even realize you're playing on a touchscreen.

My friend got it this morning. This game is AMAZING! You HAVE to get it, I'm downloading it right now. It's just so perfect... The Arcade layout in an iPad is incredible, the controls are so smooth and well done that soon you won't even realize you're playing on a touchscreen.

The buttons could be redone... they're too big and spaced far apart. They need to be smaller or have an option for different layout so that you could effectively multitouch button combinations naturally like with your thumb. Yes there are macro feature but really the buttons could be done better. I would send feedback back to support about this so they could change this in future update.

Well, I do agree there should be an option for more shortcut buttons, but I'm happy with the game anyways.

PS: I didn't remember Siegfried's speed... it's just godlike.

I know that buying the game on Day 1 means that my hopes for iCade support or local multiplay will go unanswered, but what the hell. It's Calibur.

It's beautiful on the iPad. In a few minutes of Practice mode I was able to nail the iGT about 1/20, as opposed to my 1/5 average with real controls. Ivy's SS, fortunatley, came out flawlessly. Moves with huge input delay are really forgiving for the little imaginary stick.

Back