Soul Calibur Humor

142jkn.jpg

I actually want this to happen. After SCVI, of course.

LOL where's my girl Luna?

142jkn.jpg

I actually want this to happen. After SCVI, of course.

It's a cool image but, a few questions. Why do we have two Setsukas when one was enough? Why do we need 3 mimics again? Is one of the guest characters Gabriel from Castlevania: Lords of Shadow? Because at the moment everyone and their families hate Konami. Why is Abyss here, I thought people hated him? So Viola can now fight against her younger Amy self? XD Why is Revenant here when we could have gone with other Soul Calibur III bonus characters? And I mostly mean Valeria, Lynette and Hualin. I know Namco also has their name on The Witcher, but I would have gone with a Dark Souls enemy instead, like Black Knight armor for CAS at least. It's nice to see Necrid again, but where's Spawn? Where's Heihachi? Where's the NX exclusive Link? (Well that last one is in my dreams actually) And of all the mimic characters why is Inferno absent? Is Revenant here just to represent him? Why is the old Lizardman absent? The PS4 version could just have Kratos as an exclusive character again because isn't Aeon a clone of Kratos?

... See I think it's impossible to please every SC fan these days, I just displayed all the proof. XD But I think I'm mostly nitpicking.

It's a cool image but, a few questions. Why do we have two Setsukas when one was enough? Why do we need 3 mimics again? Is one of the guest characters Gabriel from Castlevania: Lords of Shadow? Because at the moment everyone and their families hate Konami. Why is Abyss here, I thought people hated him? So Viola can now fight against her younger Amy self? XD Why is Revenant here when we could have gone with other Soul Calibur III bonus characters? And I mostly mean Valeria, Lynette and Hualin. I know Namco also has their name on The Witcher, but I would have gone with a Dark Souls enemy instead, like Black Knight armor for CAS at least. It's nice to see Necrid again, but where's Spawn? Where's Heihachi? Where's the NX exclusive Link? (Well that last one is in my dreams actually) And of all the mimic characters why is Inferno absent? Is Revenant here just to represent him? Why is the old Lizardman absent? The PS4 version could just have Kratos as an exclusive character again because isn't Aeon a clone of Kratos?

... See I think it's impossible to please every SC fan these days, I just displayed all the proof. XD But I think I'm mostly nitpicking.
Answer to the above:

Because Tag Tournament brings back all the characters cut for a dream match game. Also, I found this on the internet.

Back