Soul Calibur in Smash Bros?

SacredWarrior

[09] Warrior
I know this will probably never happen but if it did, what character would you want to be in Smash Bros and how would you want them to be implemented?

It's pretty obvious who I would want in Smash (:sc2sop2: or :sc2cas1:) and for their Final Smash, either their Critical Finish or Critical Edge would do :)

But knowing Sakurai, he would probably choose someone popular like :sc2tak2:, :sc2tal1:, or :sc2mit1:. Maybe even :sc2ivy1: but they would obviously have to use a different outfit for her for obvious reasons XD

I know this will probably never happen but if it did, what character would you want to be in Smash Bros and how would you want them to be implemented?

It's pretty obvious who I would want in Smash (:sc2sop2: or :sc2cas1:) and for their Final Smash, either their Critical Finish or Critical Edge would do :)

But knowing Sakurai, he would probably choose someone popular like :sc2tak2:, :sc2tal1:, or :sc2mit1:. Maybe even :sc2ivy1: but they would obviously have to use a different outfit for her for obvious reasons XD
Based on laws in japan, and the fact that changing ivy would cause fan uproar. I'd say it would be Nighmare because he is pretty much tge logo and poster child of PS.

I would main nighty to hell and beyond if he got in

Based on laws in japan, and the fact that changing ivy would cause fan uproar. I'd say it would be Nighmare because he is pretty much tge logo and poster child of PS.

What laws? O_O Also I don’t think anyone would object too much about Ivy’s costume bring one of her alternates instead 🤷🏽‍♀️ People didn’t complain about Bayonetta being censored for Smash

I personally wouldn’t want Nightmare in Smash but I can see your point there.

What laws? O_O Also I don’t think anyone would object too much about Ivy’s costume bring one of her alternates instead 🤷🏽‍♀️ People didn’t complain about Bayonetta being censored for Smash

I personally wouldn’t want Nightmare in Smash but I can see your point there.
If panty shots are shown the Smash won't be able to keep it's 'A' rating and well... Ivy barely even wears panties. Sakurai wants to keep his 'A' rating. Thats why Mai couldn't t make it, despite being arguably more more popular and well known. Luckily bayonetta wears a body suit, so they could tone it down.

If panty shots are shown the Smash won't be able to keep it's 'A' rating and well... Ivy barely even wears panties. Sakurai wants to keep his 'A' rating. Thats why Mai couldn't t make it, despite being arguably more more popular and well known. Luckily bayonetta wears a body suit, so they could tone it down.
Ivy barely wears anything at all 🤣 Talim would be perfect then! She’s the only innocent SC character anyways and her popularity is pretty damn huge

Ivy barely wears anything at all 🤣 Talim would be perfect then! She’s the only innocent SC character anyways and her popularity is pretty damn huge
That is true. Wed probably get sc2 talim, rather than our current one, but if ZSS can get her 'bikini' then we can get scvi right?

Maybe we shluod rally the sc community to try and make this happen.

That is true. Wed probably get sc2 talim, rather than our current one, but if ZSS can get her 'bikini' then we can get scvi right?

Maybe we shluod rally the sc community to try and make this happen.
Yup exactly! I don’t know if SC’s community is big enough though 😰

Yup exactly! I don’t know if SC’s community is big enough though 😰
I mean its always worth a try. If we could get enough large names, we could try and see if okubo would try and get a character in smash. It'd do wonders for soul calibur and bamco.

Nightmare would be awesome, especially with hos Night Terror transformation as a final smash

Back