Soul Calibur On Nintendo Switch?

SacredWarrior

[04] Fighter
Am I the only one who thinks that the Soul Calibur games should be ported over to the Switch?

Well SC1, 2, and 3 to be specific. That would be pretty awesome to see especially with new features like online multiplayer!

I honestly don’t see why Bamco is ignoring the Switch and its great success. They’re sitting on a gold mine and don’t even know it :sc4sop1:

RandyDrx

[01] Neophyte
Don't forget PC. With a lot of previously console exclusive games that got ported to PC such as Digimon, Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors, Warriors Orochi and even Soul Calibur, I hope they rereleased past SC games in HD for PC.

SacredWarrior

[04] Fighter
Don't forget PC. With a lot of previously console exclusive games that got ported to PC such as Digimon, Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors, Warriors Orochi and even Soul Calibur, I hope they rereleased past SC games in HD for PC.
While I would definitely support an official PC release of previous SC games, others might make the argument that they're worthless due to emulators getting the job done with no problems whatsoever