Soul Calibur On Nintendo Switch?

SacredWarrior

[09] Warrior
Am I the only one who thinks that the Soul Calibur games should be ported over to the Switch?

Well SC1, 2, and 3 to be specific. That would be pretty awesome to see especially with new features like online multiplayer!

I honestly don’t see why Bamco is ignoring the Switch and its great success. They’re sitting on a gold mine and don’t even know it :sc4sop1:

Don't forget PC. With a lot of previously console exclusive games that got ported to PC such as Digimon, Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors, Warriors Orochi and even Soul Calibur, I hope they rereleased past SC games in HD for PC.

Don't forget PC. With a lot of previously console exclusive games that got ported to PC such as Digimon, Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors, Warriors Orochi and even Soul Calibur, I hope they rereleased past SC games in HD for PC.
While I would definitely support an official PC release of previous SC games, others might make the argument that they're worthless due to emulators getting the job done with no problems whatsoever

Back