Soul Calibur: The Movie! ^-^

What if I, when I meet you in the street, if I grab U from the neck & squeeze it like a toothpaste tube & making your eyes exit from the holes?

That's kinda kinky ;3

And what if I reported you for making threats? whoops too late >_>.

What if I, when I meet you in the street, if I grab U from the neck & squeeze it like a toothpaste tube & making your eyes exit from the holes?
Wow, you think you're so tough threatening someone over the internet, and you don't even know who that person is. You have to be the dumbest person on this forum. Allow me to report you, and be done with it.

Would you please shut up?
Dude, you're not gonna make me shut up, especially over the internet. Why don't you go to some other forums, where little children just like yourself belong.

A lot of shut ups...
SHUT UP!

Would you please shut up?
Ok. First of all your triple posted. I merged them. Please do not post multiple times in a row edit your first post.
Second, Please dont just say shut up and make random empty threats.
Third, careful in the casual forums please. We no not like arguments here.

If you have questions/Concerns feel free to contact me via private message, Thank you, Rhythm

Wow, you think you're so tough threatening someone over the internet, and you don't even know who that person is. You have to be the dumbest person on this forum. Allow me to report you, and be done with it.

Dude, you're not gonna make me shut up, especially over the internet. Why don't you go to some other forums, where little children just like yourself belong.

I merged your two posts. And please do not "Fuel the fire" by responding to someone you think is making bad posts. If you feel they need to be reported, report them and the moderation staff will handle it :) Thanks, Rhythm

Damn, I haven't been in this thread for a while and see that it still hasn't changed lol.

U won't shut up? FINE!!!
Then U'd better pray I'll never meet U in the street, or I will grab U from the neck & squeeze it like a toothpaste tube & making your eyes exit from the holes...
tumblr_lzatz8Is3n1r29me7o1_500.png

For every further off topic or "threatening"post you put on this thread you will receive another infraction. Keep it on topic here or stop posting. I dont mean to be harsh but I gave you a polite warning and you just shrugged it off.

Is there anyone worthy of playing the soulcalibur characters for a movie? Those that have experience & those of need of training? Those that match?

When I lose some weight this Summer, I'm going to audition for the part of Cervantes. Wish me luck.

Jeremy Renner doesn't really strike me as someone who could play him. I'm thinking Nikolaj Coster-Waldau could play Raphael. He even kind of looks like him to a point.

never thought about Nikolaj Coster-Waldau as Raphael. He kinda does look like Raph a little (after looking him up on Google), just lose the facial hair. Renner would be more of alternate choice then as well as Jackson Rathbone and Peter Facinelli.

I don't see Ian McShane & Kiefer Sutherland playing Nightmare & Siegfried well.

If they did Soulcalibur movie, the plot should start at 3. In fact, since Siegfried will be the main hero, he should go through nightmares as Nightmare from the games 1 & 2.

Back