Soul Calibur: The Movie! ^-^

Luff_The_Talim2

[09] Warrior
Hey! My first thread! Its Luff! (Not Luffyduff) But call me Tal!
Anyway, i've been collaborating with the beautiful Miss Dani_Hungerford (Not Tae-Kahn) and we have been thinking:

Dani: Oooo my Nookie
Luff: What if there was a soul Calibur Movie?
Dani: Oooo thats a good Idea, almost as good as you ripping my Nookie to shreds.

Enough of that! Now here's a question for all you Thug Nikka's out there: Who do you think should play each character in Soul Calibur: The Movie? Also, do you think they should keep the same Story-line or Make a new one? Be creative my Pretties!

Post away.

Hmm I'll try this Beautiful Bitch!
Algol: Some one old.. Michael Lee.
Amy: Drew Berrymore.
Asta: A big Black dude.
Cassy: Reice Witherspoon.
Cervantez: Ian Mckellen.
Damphierre: Johnny Depp.
Darth Vader: Anybody in a Darthvader suit with a voice changer.
Hilde: Angleina Jolie.
Ivy: I'm still debating!!! But she's most important.
Kilik: taylor Lautner.
Kratos: Doesn't exist.
Lizzy: Doesn't matter.
Maxi: Even though he may not be able to act, Joe Jonas looks so much like Maxu Pad.
Nightmare: I don't care.
Raphael: Some one British.
Rock: You said someone good on the phone, but I forgot.
Mina: You said someone good on the phone for her too, but I forgot.
Setsuka: Cameron Diez.
Sigreid: Josh Holloway.
Sophitia: Pamela Anderson,
Taki: Gong Li
Talim: damn once again you had said someone good for her too, but I forgot.
Apprentice: Sam Wittwer.
Tira: The girl that played Jennifer from Shutter Island.
Voldo: Lol.
Xianghua: I don't Care.
Yoda: Lol.
Yun_seong: Ian Solmenhalder.
Zasalamel: Lil John.

This needs to not happen...I love Soul Calibur...but lets be brutally honest, it's plot sucks major ass. You can maybe do a loose translation, but it would take a damn good write and director to make this even watchable

Wow, cool! The first time anybody ever made a thread about a soul calibur movie!

Oh, wait...

OK, when I said, "first," I meant, "hasn't this been done more times than Pamela Anderson?"

Soul Calibur the movie should be a romantic comedy starring Ben Affleck as Maxi and Dame Judi Dench as Yoshimitsu.

During spring 2001, Chinese director Sammo Hung committed to do a movie adaptation of Soulcalibur and had actor Jackie Chan in mind to star. At first everything seemed to be going well, Sammo was given a $50 million budget and backed up by Namco. Sammo's official website announced its plans regarding Soulcalibur, but after a year later nothing developed. Eventually Sammo's official website removed its announcement and the Soulcalibur movie was presumed cancelled. Unofficial sources suggest that Sammo had lost interest in creating the movie after Chan could not commit a schedule to create the movie. Sammo had forfeited his rights to produce the movie and they were taken by an American producer.

jackiefried.jpg

Hiroyuki Sanada(google him) as Mitsurugi
Lucy Liu as Setsuka
Samuel L. Jackson as Zasalamael
Triple H as Rock
Dwayne "Rock" Johnson as Astaroth

Grace Park (Galactica Boomer/Athena/ Number 8) for Taki please.
Thanks

And what Namu said about the grumpy guy from Last Samurai for Mitsu.

This needs to not happen...I love Soul Calibur...but lets be brutally honest, it's plot sucks major ass. You can maybe do a loose translation, but it would take a damn good write and director to make this even watchable
SC1 would be easy enough to pull a decent story from. Three friends (Kilik X and Maxi) join up and beat the tar out of Emo Seigfried (Nightmare). That's a plot anyone can get behind. Just have Taxi and Mixirugi as background characters, have Hwang pretend he doesn't exist...

Cast list: (Max douchiness filter applied to appeal most to a Hollywood producer)

Kilik: Micheal Cera
X: Rina Takeda (Bonus points since she's not Chinese. Casting the correct ethnicities is a no-no.)
Maxi: Seth Rogan
Mitsurugi: Adrian Paul
Taki: Angelina Jolie
Mina: Jessica Alba
Asataroth: Ron Perlman
Seigfried: Jack Black
Edgemaster: Sammo Hung. (He'll be a pervert! LOL!)

Back