Soul Calibur V - Amy (Wishlist)

Yue_Zhongtiqin

[10] Knight
Hey everyone, This is Amy user (Driftmaniac765) I just wanted to create a thread about how i feel Amy should be if she's confirmed for Soul Calibur V.

First off, I want to say that i want an Increase in her Move Set, Because her attacks overall are cheap and annoying especially for me cause i never feel that good about winning. Now Along with the increase in her move set i do want her speed to kind of TONED DOWN being she's nearly as fast as Talim.

Now explaining more about the fighting style, I want it to be strayed away from Raphael JUST a little. But keeping some of the favored moves like her 236BBBBBBBB (I love that move) and her 66:B.

I'd say she needs more Horizontal moves, But considering her Range Horizontal move are out the question lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Second, She needs a another costume... Most likey a fancy smanshy Dress of some sort.

So guys, Tell me what you think ^_^" I'll be glad to continue this Thread.
-Driftmaniac765 (PSN)

My wishlist for Amy in SC5

RIP-500-square.jpg

Amy is one of the characters I really, really want to see in SCV. Yes, she should have another outfit that is not a re-color. I personally like her moveset in SCIV, but I'd like to see some improvements too. Also, I'd like her appearance to age a little. (maybe 18-20 years old physically)

Amy is one of the characters I really, really want to see in SCV. Yes, she should have another outfit that is not a re-color. I personally like her moveset in SCIV, but I'd like to see some improvements too. Also, I'd like her appearance to age a little. (maybe 18-20 years old physically)

Well if she is back, it has been 17 years, so unless she was 1-4 years old in SCIV she will be more than 20 ;)

Well if she is back, it has been 17 years, so unless she was 1-4 years old in SCIV she will be more than 20 ;)

lol I know that. XD I was just kind of wishing she'd age kinda slowly (well, she is about 14 in SCIII-IV), but even if she didn't I'd still accept it.

why would she age slowly? there are no suggestions that she is a vampire or anything other worldly. By the way I thought she was 16 in SC4. but on the main topic I definitely agree with increasing her movelist. this is what made her an easy character to play as because she had a small moveset that was really really good. Her speed being toned down is something I don't agree with. Other that B+K when her back is turned all the other moves have a realistic speed to them not to mention Amy is using a short rapier.

Age slowly? How's that? I mean, I suppose she could have some magical goth power or something.

I do wish that Amy's moveset is back for SCV. Whether they'd make her very close to her original style at 31 rather than 14 is an interesting question.

why would she age slowly? there are no suggestions that she is a vampire or anything other worldly. By the way I thought she was 16 in SC4. but on the main topic I definitely agree with increasing her movelist. this is what made her an easy character to play as because she had a small moveset that was really really good. Her speed being toned down is something I don't agree with. Other that B+K when her back is turned all the other moves have a realistic speed to them not to mention Amy is using a short rapier.

Maybe as a side-effect from being infected by Soul Edge. I dunno. You might be right about her age. Namco doesn't want to reveal it for some reason. >.> I don't really want her speed being toned down either, but I hope they would give her movelist some justice.

You might be right about her age. Namco doesn't want to reveal it for some reason. >.>
Actually most (if not all) japanese games have this issue. If a character is younger than 18 then their age will not be mentioned. Talim is an exception due to the fact that she was around before this trend started. Dead or alive did the same thing. Kokoro is in high school but it says her age is unknown. The same goes for Eliot who is also a young teenager. I don't know why or how this was started but that's how it is. Maybe they'll change it.
2B+K. Just sayin'.
That move came across my mind but then I thought how hard is it to take something that is like 6 pounds and turn it upside down and plunge it into the ground quickly in one movement. (answer=0.6 seconds.) try it with a stick and find out for yourself. This is this thread's homework.

My only requests are that she grows up and doesn't still wear pigtails in her early 30s. She'll practically be cosplaying as herself.

Compromise and give her Abelia style corkscrew sideburns if you want.

Know many vampires that age? Cursed by Soul Edge = Immortal. See Sc5 Ivy and the new trailer.
Amy is also called "fluttering butterfly of the night'' in SC4.

Know many vampires that age? Cursed by Soul Edge = Immortal. See Sc5 Ivy and the new trailer.
Amy is also called "fluttering butterfly of the night'' in SC4.
Yeah. True. If anything Project Soul should make her look slightly more battle toned and merciless. She already portrays the heartless, gothic persona. I say she deserves a larger, less "noob slaying" move set. And an alternate costume would be nice, although i do like her current one. AND THEY BEST KEEP 66:B Just. XD

For me a grown up Amy is cool but a immortal vampire Amy is also cool.
I think immortal is cool because it makes it spooky for other girls who grow up and have babies and Amy does not.
It can make Amy more dark because if she is 14 forever because Raphael cursed her. like Claudia in Interview with the vampire!

Maybe give Amy a bigger dress and her hair down.

Like this:

Gothic_Dress_by_Lyanaling.jpg

Back