Soul Calibur V Breast Chart !

victorstk

[09] Warrior
dunno why but seeing this image makes me want a "Soul Calibur Generations" with all of the cast from soul calibur 4 and 5!

also natsu is taller than taki
wtf...
sZfN7.jpg

I refuse to believe even after 17 years Amy can grow into what Viola is.
Viola and Amy confirmed for different people.

Pick whichever "vampirism" myth you prefer, she could age slower, she could lost her vampirisn after X years then start to grow up later, etc. We won't not know for sure until SCVIII more or less.

BTW, two japanese between the top 5 is a bit delusional, isn't it?

Hilde looks pretty "average", which is good.

I wonder which one of Tira's personalities thinks she is a D cup. In reality she is somewhere between Viola and Xianghua

I refuse to believe even after 17 years Amy can grow into what Viola is.
Viola and Amy confirmed for different people.

If Amy's whereabouts have not been revealed yet, why would they remove Amy and keep Viola on the chart? That would be pretty obvious that Viola would be Amy.

And even if PS plan on having Amy and Viola be two different people, the chart wouldn't reveal it either, since....of course, it has not been confirmed if Amy is or is not Viola.

Why is it in the art they make the boobs glorious yet in the game they make em smaller? :C what do they only want Ivy with the large breastusus? Also if you notice....If Elysium was supposed to look like Sophitia why are her boobs smaller? :o lolol~Im a detail whore sometimes xP

Sophitia isn't that well-endowed either.

soul-calibur-41.jpg

Damn Hentai sites. I can't even search for at least one character in SC without a few popping up. Sophitia's practically 5 or 6 each page.

This chart is nearly perfect for 3D character modelling if they only show the front view of the character (orthographic) then pretty much anyone is ready to model.

Infact the more references of these characters esp. orthographic views of these characters and esp. with exact propportions, the easier it is to referencing and modelling.

Sophitia isn't that well-endowed either.

soul-calibur-41.jpg

Damn Hentai sites. I can't even search for at least one character in SC without a few popping up. Sophitia's practically 5 or 6 each page.

They looked bigger on my TV what the ...now my head hurts *facepalms*

Why can't Viola look like that in her render? First Project Soul taunts me with her art, they they shoot me down with her render. T^T

One would think Viola were bigger than Pyrrha. -__- Just look at her art lol

Back