Soul Calibur V Breast Chart !

To get us back on topic
IMG_00173.jpg

DISCUSS *PS this is my avatar, if you steal it you will feel my wrath

Amy was like...7 in SCIII and SCIV, so I'd say that figure is close to accurate. Tira's 34 too, just goes to show you getting infected by an evil sword at the right age does a woman wonders <3

Amy was like...7 in SCIII and SCIV, so I'd say that figure is close to accurate. Tira's 34 too, just goes to show you getting infected by an evil sword at the right age does a woman wonders <3
We need Pyrrha to get infected right now then and hope she 'grows' like Ivy. xD

Pyrrha, i dont think she would fit well Ivy level maybe Cassandra....but Ivy....dunno frigth me a litle think her in Ivy level

23 or something.. >_> and yes it does. Take a closer look.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)
Nah, you're thinking about 24 tri-colored stars. It's some weird Gypsy shit that PS gave us for her age. @.@

I don't know my cup sizes, sorry. All I want is for them to be like her art. Or at least somewhat.

Nah, you're thinking about 24 tri-colored stars. It's some weird Gypsy shit that PS gave us for her age. @.@

I don't know my cup sizes, sorry. All I want is for them to be like her art. Or at least somewhat.
C is small in real life since my best friend has them and let me squeeze them xD

Back