Soul Calibur V Breast Chart !

Ivy, Setsuka, Sophitia, Taki, and Cassandra fill up rather nicely plus I like B cup - C cup girls, also (I'm looking at you Xianghua and Seong Mi-Na).

Pick whichever "vampirism" myth you prefer, she could age slower, she could lost her vampirisn after X years then start to grow up later, etc. We won't not know for sure until SCVIII more or less.

BTW, two japanese between the top 5 is a bit delusional, isn't it?
I meant that there's no way she'd ever jump that many breast sizes

I think I like Cassandras figure the best. Her breasts are nice and big but is balanced by that nice butt <3 oh Cassy another reason too love you also shes not too skinny ( cough viola cough cough)

About time Pocky Yoshi vent and flaunt his dogmatic pervy thoughts based on the pic xD
Boob wise...

When it comes to boobs: Start with Hilde's breast size and move up to Cassy's size. That's my cup of tea. Yeah, I like melons but I'm not into big melons with a simple mediocre body.....like Setsuka imho. Taki is fine since she has muscles to go with that but with age I'm reconsidering that until they show her.....

Ass wise...
Cassy wins in that department, but Pocky Yoshi happens to like Pyrrha more. Just imagine Pyrrha in Natsu's 1p costume. I think I'd be all over that*cues Dampierre's B+G throw*. Speaking of Natsu's 1p costume, I'm curious to see how all ladies look in it. Except Leixia, Talim, and Amy for the obvious reasons. Natsu's ass I've seen many times haha. Must see others.

Overall body wise...
I fine with everyone except Talim(We'll never get to see an older one), Ivy(Not my thing), Setsuka(More boobs but the ass is mediocre imho), Amy(*shudders*), and Leixia(*shudders*).

But the body that gets me all lustful is probably Pyrrha. I looked at her ass, boobs, and overall figure quite a lot. Sure Cassy got something, but Pyrrha forces me to like her aesthetically. In general, I don't think I'll be tired of her haha.

Face wise...
The only faces I dislike is Setsuka and Ivy's. Ivy face doesn't turn me on. Setsuka's SCIII face was so much better. Her SCIV face looks like a truck hit her and she got surgery thus not looking pretty as she used to.

Good faces imho. Hilde, Viola, and Pyrrha. Hilde's face is cool, pretty, and mature with those lips. Viola's face is exotic and enigmatic imho. Pyrrha's face is well....my cup of tea. A face that can get me horny and gushy all at once. Because I adore innocent, feminine, and cute with freckles faces.

Meh faces. Everyone else. Either they lost their peak beauty faces from Sc3 or they're just regular cute/average.

Aesthetic favorite: Pyrrha
In summary on aesthetics, I wouldn't be surprised why Namco favored Pyrrha a lot. Sure I'm more of those simple personality dudes, but for a blonde(something I'm not always into), Pocky Yoshi thinks Pyrrha is hot aesthetically wise. Done rambling.

Man, these are rather simple sketches, but how is it that Hilde still manages to look incredible? I''ll readily admit that I've stared for a good minute or two. I've also noticed that Mina packs quite a body. Her personality/character is her defining quality for me, at least, but I did not realise she had dat ass too...alright, time to stop staring.

About time Pocky Yoshi vent and flaunt his dogmatic pervy thoughts based on the pic xD
Boob wise:
When it comes to boobs: Start with Hilde's breast size and move up to Cassy's size. That's my cup of tea. Yeah, I like melons but I'm not into big melons with a simple mediocre body.....like Setsuka imho. Taki is fine since she has muscles to go with that but with age I'm reconsidering that until they show her.....

Ass wise:
Cassy wins in that department, but Pocky Yoshi happens to like Pyrrha more. Just imagine Pyrrha in Natsu's 1p costume. I think I'd be all over that*cues Dampierre's B+G throw*. Speaking of Natsu's 1p costume, I'm curious to see how all ladies look in it. Except Leixia, Talim, and Amy for the obvious reasons. Natsu's ass I've seen many times haha. Must see others.

Overall body wise:
I fine with everyone except Talim(We'll never get to see an older one), Ivy(Not my thing), Setsuka(More boobs but the ass is mediocre imho), Amy(*shudders*), and Leixia(*shudders*).

But the body that gets me all lustful is probably Pyrrha. I looked at her ass, boobs, and overall figure quite a lot. Sure Cassy got something, but Pyrrha forces me to like her aesthetically. In general, I don't think I'll be tired of her haha.

Face wise:
The only faces I dislike is Setsuka and Ivy's. Ivy face doesn't turn me on. Setsuka's SCIII face was so much better. Her SCIV face looks like a truck hit her and she got surgery thus not looking pretty as she used to.

Good faces imho. Hilde, Viola, and Pyrrha. Hilde's face is cool, pretty, and mature with those lips. Viola's face is exotic and enigmatic imho. Pyrrha's face is well....my cup of tea. A face that can get me horny and gushy all at once. Because I adore innocent, feminine, and cute with freckles faces.

Meh faces. Everyone else. Either they lost their peak beauty faces from Sc3 or they're just regular cute/average.

Aesthetic favorite:
In summary on aesthetics, I wouldn't be surprised why Namco favored Pyrrha a lot. Sure I'm more of those simple personality dudes, but for a blonde(something I'm not always into), Pocky Yoshi thinks Pyrrha is hot aesthetically wise. Done rambling.

Nice analysis but if I had to choose:

Boob wise without a doubt goes to Ivy, Taki, Sophitia, and Viola

Ass wise goes to between Cassandra (obviously), Xianghua (obviously), and Natsu (obviously)

Overall body wise goes to Seong Mi-Na, Xianghua, Natsu, Pyrrha, Cassandra, and Taki

Face wise, I just can't choose

Aesthetic value wise I give it to Cassandra, Xianghua, Taki and Natsu

I agree with you completely~<3 I love my Pyrrha~ Keyword is MY. xD lol

What we need is someone like Sophitia or Ivy wearing Natsu's ass hugging shorts. xD
I can't wait till Natsu's 1P gets released. Lol

Setsuka that tall.. but the wiki says that Setsuka is only 158 cm. Which one is right? Sophitia there is also almost as tall as Taki...

Chart is wrong on a lot of things. In the game Viola is smaller than Leixia.
From what I see, Viola, Leixia, Hilde, Tira, and Natsu are all the same size ingame. The only girl (Ivy and Elysium don't count for obvious reasons) who is a different (bigger) size is Pyrrha. My poor Viola didn't get any justice. One can only hope for retribution in Soul Calibur VI

Back