Soul Calibur V : Comic-Con 2011 Trailer

• Admin
Soul Calibur V's showing at Comic-Con 2011 concludes with this awesome new trailer. Check it out! The big reveal of this trailer is not only how "polished" the game already looks, but at ZWEI's primary weapon "EIN".
Be sure to check out the recently updated http://www.soulcalibur.com as well!
Also remember to stay tuned for reveals at this week's EVO Championships!

slide.jpg
slide2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, are the shots of Taki/Sieg/Ivy/Soph from their SC4 endings, or new renders?

Also, EIN looks cooler and crazier than I expected, seeing the full version. Less like a 'spirit' more like something that actually hits people... Also, IMPALED BY THE MOON!

Seems like they're stressing that Pat and Zwei are brand new characters despite the strong homages to Cassandra's move list in Pat's fighting style. It definitely seems like Zwei will be Pat's major antagonist. I'm really interested in seeing how that familiar will work.

The story line seems so deep this time,the fighting style has improved,Zwei looks pretty badass,I'm so excited,ehhh no comment about Natsu...

For some reason I feel like it could be Tira because she was the one who kidnapped Pyrraha in the first place, but that's just a gut feeling.

The voice is pretty ambiguous. It's definitely Nightmare's new voice, though. Whether Soul Edge is possessing Sophitia or Tira (or even Cassandra) it still pretty much up in the air. Though it's a pretty safe to hinge bets on Sophitia.

Gosh... I wonder how she'll fight in Pyrrha is taking most of her old moves.

Good shit all around. Although I hope we get more historically based characters, I do like what I see from Zwei (and Ein). Natsu looks badass. This game is going to be as fun to watch as it is to play (even for casuals).

In Daishi I trust.

Live streams

3 Viewers
MrDrou
MrDrou
I hope i get to play as my main. (round 2)

This week's events

SoulCalibur VI EVO Japan side event
Ariake GYM-EX, Tokyo (Tokyo Big Site)
3-chōme-11-1 Ariake, Koto City, Tokyo 135-0063, Japan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back