Soul Calibur V Connection Problems?

Soul

Valide Kösem Sultan
Am I the only one who's getting those connection problems like all the time?I mean really,i can't enter a session,whenever i try it says "unable to join". And if i luckily join,i stays for like 5 seconds in the session and then disconnects.

I got the game about 2 days ago,and I've only played like 8-12 matches.

Does this happen to anyone else?
If so,found a solution yet?Cause i didn't.

I got the game yesterday only played a total of 4 matches every other time disconnected. I tried using a wired hookup and no good so maybe its on their end

I have a crap connection during the week 130 or so ping and when I use my bro's during the weekend i have about 20-30 ping. This game feels like SC4 on my bros connection, on mine. Its not bad, so far, at all.

I am having the exact same problem. I keep getting "connection to opponent has been lost"

I have only played like 10 matches total -.- stupid connection issues.

I haven't gotten disconnected but the connection has been pretty laggy. While online isn't really speeded up from offline, the connection is bad instead

my biggest qualm is that rather than kicking the guy who is having the problem, it keeps them in the room and, if they were at the top of the list previously, keeps them there instead...

I randomly have it with 3 bars and lower, the worse the connection the more often it happens. HOWEVER, I have fights with 2bars where they don't DC and it isn't laggy at all.

It seems almost random...

I really can't say I am always getting "Unable to Join Room" Then if I manage to get in it keeps me waiting then its my turn to fight I get excited few seconds later Lost connection to Host. I tried a wired connection still the same thing. Maybe its on their end?

I've had a few matches disconnect just on the first day online for me. I assumed they were rage quits but I guess perhaps not.

I am having very severe problems, I search with 4 bar + criteria, in my region, and it finds people with 4 bars + but when the match starts it goes down to 1 bar connection, terribly bad lag every online match I play, and it isnt my opponents its me, I get hatemail 90% of my games telling me to fix my connection. However the internet connection on all my other devices work properly, and when I do a connection test in the online settings of the XBOX 360 dashboard it says my connection is fine...

So basically I cant play SCV multiplayer until I fix this, anybody know anything I could try?

I was going to make a thread about it but I saw this thread and decided it would be a bad idea to make a whole different thread about the same problems.

Alright, this is how it goes:
"unable to join" or something to that effect = there's someone (or more than one) in there who has shitty connection
"connection to the opponent has been lost" = rage quit, or the idiot has geto internet.

That's it, it's not Soulcalibur's fault or some dark magic from the devil, it's the player's fault

OH and also, about the connection. I've played people with as low as 2 bar connection, and it's perfect as a 5 bar. So far I haven't exerienced any lag at all. Also I might add that... am I the only one that can react to lag lows now?

Correct me if I'm wrong but... for Mitsurugi's and Ast' 1A you can actually go watch tv, make yourself a sadwich, and go get a starbucks and still be able to come back and block it. Sorry for the double post btw, computer is being a bitch

ummm what network is everyone on? I'm on psn and I have trouble finding matches. Usually if i join a room and it is my turn to fight, I usually get "connection lost" after the character selection screen. -.-. Also everytime i try rank matches, it never connects me to anyone. I have done zero rank matches thus far.

I am unsure if it is coming from my end, or the online is just failing. blah

I am on PSN. I am starting to get more ranked matches but that is it. Player and the global colosseo hates me

I'm on Xbox 360 and I never get errors unless somebody leaves because they dont want to play against my lag

"connection to the opponent has been lost" = rage quit, or the idiot has geto internet.

That's it, it's not Soulcalibur's fault or some dark magic from the devil, it's the player's fault

I've been getting this every time 100% without fail after joining a room I was invited to. It simply won't let me join someone's room and play a single match. It drops right after I've picked my character. It's getting stupid at this point.

So I have no idea what to do about this. I played a few matches earlier in the day on player match no problem. Then no more for the rest of the night.

I picked up the game at a midnight release and my connection was fine until Wednesday. I first started experiencing it a little in the Global Closseo, it was a few DCs that day. The next day I couldn't connect to nearly any game. I made it through about 5% of my total matches. This is PSN.

I figured it wasn't on my end because I did all the router troubleshooting. My brother was also playing fine on XBL most of the day. I've heard of a few DCs but to have that many is kind of weird. I still can't say for sure which end it is...

I've been getting this every time 100% without fail after joining a room I was invited to. It simply won't let me join someone's room and play a single match. It drops right after I've picked my character. It's getting stupid at this point.

So I have no idea what to do about this. I played a few matches earlier in the day on player match no problem. Then no more for the rest of the night.
Well I dont know what to tell you guys then. I mean, I have never had problems connecting at all. The only thing that I can asure you happens a lot is the "searching for opponent" in ranked match takes a little longer than it used to.

But since not everyone is having problems connecting (I'm not) we can't blame the game.... or the devil. I don't know, SC proly just doesnt like certain people or something ahaha jk

I picked up the game at a midnight release and my connection was fine until Wednesday.

I was actually noticing that. On the first day up until the second one, everything was fine. Nobody complained, SC was lag free, 2 bars = 5 bars. But now that the game is getting flooded, everything seems to go wrong and 5 bars = 1 bar. But still, I'm doing fine online.

Back