Soul Calibur V entire Xenosaga Cas

AlfimiEinst

[10] Knight
Hello guys ^^
Well, I'm still working on my xenosaga in soul calibur project, but some are already finished.
This are my results so far...

Kos-Mos
foto2141j.jpg

Shion Uzuki
foto2205.jpg

M.O.M.O
foto2149.jpg

T-Elos
foto2155.jpg

Albedo
foto2168.jpg

Muramasa
( Muramasa/ New Original character for the Xenosaga series)
Little Information : Muramasa is a famous master of the sword and known for his special skills.
He got possessed by an unknown gnosis through an accident. The sign on his right eyes is the curse. He is able to use the power of the gnosis, by releasing his curse. Muramasa appeared again after hundred years and decided to take this power of the Zohar, in order to transform himself back to his normal self.
foto2173b.jpg

J.R (Junior)
foto2179k.jpg

Credits

- The entire Kos-Mos, first Player Outfit of T-elos and Albedo were created by someone called GamingValhalla on Youtube. ( I saw them and just wow...The best recreations of them I saw so far..>//<)
- Shion Uzuki, M.O.M.O and Muramasa are made by me.
-Kos-Mos Version 4 : Choose of Clothes combinations goes to GamingValhalla at youtube.

It is really a great rpg on the ps2 ^^
I love the story and KOS-MOS is just awesome*-*
I wish they whould make another one...Q.Q

Alfimi, could I get the formula for the upper body equipment on KOS-MOS's 3P? I really like the way that looks and thought it would go perfect with a character of mine!

Xenosaga in Soul Calibur! That's not something I thought I'd see outside of SCIII. I'm not usually a huge fan of recreations or re-imaginings, but these caught my eye. I really like that you took the time to make multiple outfits for them, corresponding to how they appeared in the different games; It's kind of fun to see how they've changed over time, and I think you did a pretty good job of recreating them. The only real complaint I have would be that some of the colors look a little saturated when compared to their originals, such as M.O.M.O's 1p outfit, but all in all I like how they turned out.

Any chance of seeing chaos in his short-shorts? ;)

Credits

- The entire Kos-Mos, first Player Outfit of T-elos and Albedo were created by someone called GamingValhalla on Youtube. ( I saw them and just wow...The best recreations of them I saw so far..>//<)
- Shion Uzuki, M.O.M.O and Muramasa are made by me.
-Kos-Mos Version 4 : Choose of Clothes combinations goes to GamingValhalla at youtube.

I just want to point this out since a lot of people seem to be looking over it. I also missed it at first and thought you were stealing his creations.

Don't worry Whatevazzzz. I never want to take any credits from others people works.
I made some changes with his creations sometime, but still it was Gamings great work.
That is also why I won't give any formula which was made by him. If there is something which was originally
made by other people I give link to their video like this one for the upperbody equipment. ^^

@SophieChan : Like already mentioned, this was his Idea and if you want to use it, then you can go here :
http://www.youtube.com/user/GamingValhalla

I know it is easier to give direct formula, but since he took many afforts for all his creations, I think it is only fair for him. ^^

@Leona : I have Chaos, but only in long pants, but I will give him a third player outfit and try to recreate it^^

Yeah, I know you didn't have any bad intention. I have to admit though, you also did a darn good job on your creations.

Don't worry Whatevazzzz. I never want to take any credits from others people works.
I made some changes with his creations sometime, but still it was Gamings great work.
That is also why I won't give any formula which was made by him. If there is something which was originally
made by other people I give link to their video like this one for the upperbody equipment. ^^

@SophieChan : Like already mentioned, this was his Idea and if you want to use it, then you can go here :
http://www.youtube.com/user/GamingValhalla

I know it is easier to give direct formula, but since he took many afforts for all his creations, I think it is only fair for him. ^^

@Leona : I have Chaos, but only in long pants, but I will give him a third player outfit and try to recreate it^^
I tried to do the second M.O.M.O but couldnt replicate it at all. I got the hair, the skirt, the boots and the arms done. But I had no idea which shirt you used and how to make those very cool patterns. Could you, or anyone for that matter, share with me how to do it?

Back