SOUL CALIBUR V For PS VITA and Wii U

Inmortal

[09] Warrior
It would be very nice to get a ps vita and wii u version of scv, i think if they do it, its posible that it will have extra content and thus posibly being released as DLC for other consoles latter, either way i would love to have scv on the go cuz i have a vita, they already ported sc4 pn the original psp so i think that maybe this is posible, both the wii u and ps vita are hungry for games so it may be a good reason for them to release it for both the ps vita and wii u tekken tag 2 is comming out for wii u so i think it may have afair chance of making it. can we start a petition for this?

If there's some cross play integration (PS Vita to PS3 or PS Omni) then maybe we're on to something.

If there's some cross play integration (PS Vita to PS3 or PS Omni) then maybe we're on to something.
well doa5 will be on the vita soon with crossplay and sfxt has crossplay plus the vita is awsome i love playing mk9 on it

I'd buy SCV for PSVita, instantly. It sucks right now, cause I have a feeling I bought my Vita for no reason. I spent 410 bucks on that shit. Reason why the price is so high because I bought the biggest memory card (Either 32 or 34 gig) & like 2 or 3 accessories with it (The Vault, Pedestol, & Idk what else).

Right now it feels like a waste, but I know its not. I havn't bought any games, thats why its usefulness to me isn't high, yet. It would be if an SC came out for Vita. If there was a SC for Vita, I'd be expecting CAS & a variety of versus modes. However, the apps of the Vita's keeping me company for now atleast. Internet, Netflix, & Youtube kicks ass when all 3 are obtained, but I need a game. SC would do! n.n

PS: Shouldn't this be in the "Video Game Discussion" lounge?

I'd buy SCV for PSVita, instantly. It sucks right now, cause I have a feeling I bought my Vita for no reason. I spent 410 bucks on that shit. Reason why the price is so high because I bought the biggest memory card (Either 32 or 34 gig) & like 2 or 3 accessories with it (The Vault, Pedestol, & Idk what else).

Right now it feels like a waste, but I know its not. I havn't bought any games, thats why its usefulness to me isn't high, yet. It would be if an SC came out for Vita. If there was a SC for Vita, I'd be expecting CAS & a variety of versus modes. However, the apps of the Vita's keeping me company for now atleast. Internet, Netflix, & Youtube kicks ass when all 3 are obtained, but I need a game. SC would do! n.n

PS: Shouldn't this be in the "Video Game Discussion" lounge?
the vita right know dosent have an "amazing" must have game game right know but there are some really great games out for it right now idk if your into little big planet but its a great game it really brings out the child in you, assasins creed, need for speed,mk9,blazeblue, umvc3,gravity daze,persona 4 golden, uncharted,playstation allstars( amazing graphics), and this year this great looking game called soul sacrifice will release along with killzone mercenary(most anticipated title(combine it with an unlimited 4g lte data hotspot) and your good to go not to mention that the best mech and overall one of the best games ever in history is getting an hd remake for the vita.....ZONE OF ENDERS HD collection

the vita right know dosent have an "amazing" must have game game right know but there are some really great games out for it right now idk if your into little big planet but its a great game it really brings out the child in you, assasins creed, need for speed,mk9,blazeblue, umvc3,gravity daze,persona 4 golden, uncharted,playstation allstars( amazing graphics), and this year this great looking game called soul sacrifice will release along with killzone mercenary(most anticipated title(combine it with an unlimited 4g lte data hotspot) and your good to go not to mention that the best mech and overall one of the best games ever in history is getting an hd remake for the vita.....ZONE OF ENDERS HD collection
My reason for buying the Vita is because I heard PSO2 (A favorite game of mine since original Xbox PSO1: Phantasy Star Online) is coming out for the PSVita. Its an RPG, something I've been yerning for, for a very long time. However, to even think about a SC for PSVita got me hyped up & excited about it. It's hard to believe the PSVita is so amazing when it comes to graphics. Best graphics I've ever seen on any hand held system. I'm pretty sure SC would be that hot on Vita.

My reason for buying the Vita is because I heard PSO2 (A favorite game of mine since original Xbox PSO1: Phantasy Star Online) is coming out for the PSVita. Its an RPG, something I've been yerning for, for a very long time. However, to even think about a SC for PSVita got me hyped up & excited about it. It's hard to believe the PSVita is so amazing when it comes to graphics. Best graphics I've ever seen on any hand held system. I'm pretty sure SC would be that hot on Vita.
well to get it we must start a petition, pretty much all mayor fighting games are being ported to the vita i think its worth the try.

I really wished Tekken WiiU edition was SCV WiiU Edition, if only for the extra modes and the Nintendo Themed gear. The Zelda, Link and Gannondorf outfits would have been great for SCV.

I really wished Tekken WiiU edition was SCV WiiU Edition, if only for the extra modes and the Nintendo Themed gear. The Zelda, Link and Gannondorf outfits would have been great for SCV.
woudve defenetly been great but you know how namco's priority is tekken

Back