Soul Calibur V is bad and here's why...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZOo00OOm

is dead
First things first, all my waif- I mean, all my favorite characters are all missing! Seriously, where is Talim, Xianghua, Talim, Mina, Taki, Talim, Cassandra, Talim, that black guy, the old dude with the rhino on his head and most importantly,

WHERE IS TALIM!? I think I'm the minority here but seriously, they couldn't even bring back Talim?! Wow, Namco. This is all YOUR fault, Namco! Now I don't have my wank mater- err, um, favorite playstyle!

Secondly, the story is just awful. I mean very, very awful. First all, there is like NO development at all between the characters. Not only that but like half the cast showed up for a quick second then left! What the hell!!!?! Worst of all, I CAN'T EVEN PUT MY OWN CAS IN THE STORY MODE!!!!!!!!!

!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

NAMCO!!!

Besides that, the game has no offline features like those mini games from MK9 or the one tower game that nobody liked from the last game. Truly the worst entry in the series so far. Speaking of CaS, this is the only thing Namco did right. Never have I been ever to create my in-depth persona's and Bleach characters! Good job, Namco!

Listen, this game is just terrible. It lacks the replay value that MK9 had. It's better for a game to have inherent offline replay value rather than have a good portion of its replay value dependent on internet connectivity. Just look at MK9 which has both great replay value and online and is loved for it. You're stupid if you make insults from assumptions. That makes your rebuttal so much more credible. The point is that MK9 doesn't bank everything on online and is better for it as seen with it's overwhelmingly positive reception from fans and critics. Metacritic says so. SCV had little to no offline content and replay value with decent online and the broken base speaks for itself.

In short, good online doesn't equal good replay when you're not guaranteed to actually have it.
\

Now excuse me, I have to finish up my fanfic about Viola and her violent taint which eats people.

Last edited:
So if Goku and The Hulk fought, and the Hulk was really pissed because Goku ate all his food, who would win?

Goku obviously. The Hulk is strong and all but I don't think he can take a planet-sized spirit bomb and walk it off.

goku_vs_hulk_vs_superman_by_safyle-d5cliqq.jpg

I usually find trolling threads like this extremely immature and a sign you have to lo much time on your hands. But this is exactly what the casuals deserve.

How many times we have to say... The game wasn't even completed. The story was four times shorter than they have planned. Talim and Zas were going to be in the game, but they couldn't do that because of time/money constrains.
Stop bitching about Talim or so, like other people, I miss her too. But creating threads saying how bad the game is not gonna help to PS to bring Talim, along with other characters back. Just saying.

Good Lord, people the next time you want to start a flame war at least have the class to pretend it was accidental.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back