Soul Calibur V - Remembrances of Wolfkrone

seyfer

[10] Knight
"Remembrances of Wolfkrone" is a project that will help in learning with Hilde.

Soul Calibur V - Remembrances of Wolfkrone - Volume 1 - N, NC, NCC & JC:

Soul Calibur V - Remembrances of Wolfkrone - Volume 2 - JCC, aGIC, CHC, SC & WC:

Soul Calibur V - Remembrances of Wolfkrone - Volume 3 - Tips, RO & B+K Air Grab:

Soul Calibur V - Remembrances of Wolfkrone - Volume 4 - Frame Traps:

Soul Calibur V - Remembrances of Wolfkrone - Volume 5 - Tech Traps:

Nice videos, but Patch 1.04 is going to overnerf Hilde to make her unviable. By doing so the broken stuff gets fixed including her massive overnerfing.

I'm sorry for saying that. I was angry that Tira was overnerfed and Hilde accidently having the C2B G Infinites. Broken stuff like infinites make me mad especially giving them to a character who almost killed the franchise. Can't wait for the broken stuff to get fixed.

I'm sorry for saying that. I was angry that Tira was overnerfed and Hilde accidently having the C2B G Infinites. Broken stuff like infinites make me mad especially giving them to a character who almost killed the franchise. Can't wait for the broken stuff to get fixed.

I understand your point but remember in SCIV many characters were infinite, of excessive difficulty, but had and still with respective regulatory restrictions that could be avoided. The case of Hilde is similar: C2 B loop is hard to execute and the dmg is minimal. Tell me, How many C2 B loop have you receive in a fight? 2 or maybe 3?
Personally like you, I don't like the existence of the loop and that is the main reason for not appearing in my videos.

Back