Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

That outfit the cosplayer has done is outstanding.

Ivy Cosplay.jpg

true. but that means extra work and hassle I don't care for. Plus, in this case, I actually WANT the Sophitia statue and artbook, so I wouldn't be selling the extras anyways. so, in the end, I'd have to pay $30 more for the Pass to get the "full" package. and that's the part I didn't like.
Try paying $90 more for the full package, because that's what I've done. :sc4amy1::sc4cas1:

I feel like a peasant: playing Spiderman while waiting for the game we've been dreaming of for months, if not years.

Had to order Assassin’s Creed Odyssey after reaching the end of DQXI and being indecisive about my Divinity 2 builds...

Still feel this is going to be a long week.

Haha seems everyone got their game while waiting for SC6.

I goes back to TW3 after 1 year break, game with a lot of qualities but it remind me the thing i disliked about the game and what made it me stop playing it is that there is more talk that gameplay lol, but i still having fun with, or at least i'm trying lol even tho sometimes it's really hard (last time i played it was 45 minutes of just talking lol) . But at least i'm getting more familiar with geralt and understand more why he's very popular character. Now i'm more hyped and familiar with those bunch of signs and double sword.

You can’t. Okubo confirmed that in a interview.
ah, thanks. :(

so I guess it's like WWE 2K19, then. where you have to create a separate character for the CAS storymode.

kind of sucks cuz that means you have to create the same character more than once if you want to use it in other modes.

I was playing Valkyria Chronicles 4, but I finished it last week, and there wasn't really enough time to start and finish anything else I've been wanting to play between then and Thursday, so... I've just not been playing anything. I'm kind of bummed that the PC rerelease of Resonance of Fate comes out tomorrow, because I'd really like to give that another go, but with SoulCalibur VI the same week, I just can't really bring myself to do it. Resonance of Fate originally clashed with Final Fantasy XIII's release date on consoles, and now with SoulCalibur VI on PC. Sega hates money, I swear.

ah, thanks. :(

so I guess it's like WWE 2K19, then. where you have to create a separate character for the CAS storymode.

kind of sucks cuz that means you have to create the same character more than once if you want to use it in other modes.

Oh man I wish we could just port WWE 2k19's character creation into SC6 xD The creation is the best I've seen in a videogame in that one. You can even import your own images and stuff, the material choices for different stuff, the ability to equip different stuff to left/right hand and legs, the stuff you can do with stickers. That creation is a dream, but it's in the wrong damn series!!

Man, they sure are keeping us on the edge of our seat with that button check reveal trailer. Game is almost out and several people have their copies early. What are they waiting for? I'm getting excited for it though, i can see it now...

"Perhaps it was fate... a tale of souls and swords."
*Cue that epic sounding announcer with enthusiasm*
"Button Check!"

It shows a CAS Nightmare style male with several arcade sticks attached as accessories during fight intro. His comment is "You're really starting to push my buttons!" in a douchey high pitched voice.

Back